You can now vote in the EENPS SC election

EENPS (Borut Trpin)

Jul 17, 2022, 9:31:00 AM7/17/22
to eenps_...@googlegroups.com
Dear members of the EENPS,

The election for new members of the steering committee is now open. You can vote for up to 5 candidates whose brief bios and statements are available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pmcnjDyXhhVf3_ylwCpIOdkVIRW_nGxP?usp=sharing

All members should have received your unique voting code and a link to the voting ballot. In case you did not, please check your spam folder or contact the election team at eenph...@gmail.com.

You can vote until August 9, 2022, End of Day, Anywhere on Earth (AoE).

The results will be anounced at the members assembly meeting during our upcoming conference — it will be possible to participate online for those who will not be in Tartu.

The newly elected members of the SC will replace the remaining founding members of the SC (Richard David-Rus, Daniel Kostić, Borut Trpin, Elena Trufanova, Özlem Yılmaz).

Best wishes,
Borut Trpin (on behalf of the election team which includes Daniel Kostić, Magdalena Małecka and Martin Zach)

EENPS (Borut Trpin)

Jul 17, 2022, 9:48:59 AM7/17/22
to eenps_...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick follow up:

1) If you want to change your vote, just use the same code and vote again — only your final vote will be taken into consideration.
2) Because voting is anonymous we do not collect your email addresses with the ballot, hence you will not receive an email confirmation of the vote.

Best wishes,
Borut