Call for experiences with Open Science

1 view

Jaana Eigi-Watkin

Jan 19, 2022, 10:45:12 AM1/19/22
to phil...@liv.ac.uk, eenps_...@googlegroups.com
We are Kadri Simm and Jaana Eigi-Watkin, from the university of Tartu, Estonia, currently involved with the European Union Horizon 2020 project ROSiE (Responsible Open Science in Europe), https://rosie-project.eu/.  As a part of this project, we are going to develop anonymised teaching cases about Open Science for researchers, students, and citizen scientists. To develop the cases, we would like to learn about real-life experiences with Open Science.

If you would like to share your experience of a dilemma, value conflict or disagreement experienced when involved with Open Science, you can do it here - https://survey.ut.ee/index.php/185749?lang=en.

You can write as little or as much as you want. As a rough guideline, the published cases are expected to be half a page to one page long. You can submit the story without including your name and contact details. You also have the option to include your name and contact details, if you want us to get in touch with you when we are developing a case based on your submission. In any case, we will not include any identifiable details in the published cases.

All submissions will be stored at the servers of the University of Tartu, Estonia. We will only use them to develop the cases and we will delete them after the cases are published.

Additional information:
Kadri Simm (kadri...@ut.ee)
Jaana Eigi-Watkin (jaana.ei...@ut.ee)