Philosophie.ch – EENPS – presentation of the network, international associations, calls for participations

Michal Hladky

Dec 14, 2022, 11:00:38 AM12/14/22
to eenps_...@googlegroups.com

Dear EENPS members,

I would like to inform you that the Swiss portal for philosophy - philosophie.ch - published my short article presenting our network that you may find here:
https://www.philosophie.ch/en/eenps

The portal is dedicated to the philosophical community, notably in Switzerland and on the European level, publishing of Dialectica, the official journal of the European Society for Analytic Philosophy (ESAP):
https://dialectica.philosophie.ch/dialectica

The portal publishes articles in German, French, Italian and English. At the moment, most of the content relevant for philosophers of science is in German, however, you may find some useful resources about international societies and associations for philosophers of science and calls for participation for upcoming conferences:
https://www.philosophie.ch/en/international-societies

Calls for participation for upcoming conferences:

International Union of History and Philosophy of Science and Technology (IUHPST)

CfP for International Congress on Logic, Methodology and Philosophy of Science and Technology – CLMPST, 2023, Buenos Aires

Deadline: 15 December 2022

European Society for Analytic Philosophy (ESAP)

CfP for European Congress of Analytic Philosophy – ECAP11, 2023, Vienna

Deadline: 20 January 2023

[Section for philosophy of science]

International Society for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology (ISHPSSB)

CfP for ISHPSSB 2023, Toronto

Deadline: 31 January 2023

Society for the Metaphysics of Science (SMS)

CfB for SMS, 2023. Halifax

TBA

If you would be interested in contributing an article about your research, philosophy of science in your area, your experience with EENPS or any philosophical topic, please visit https://www.philosophie.ch/en/contribute, contact in...@philosophie.ch or send me an email.

Best regards,

Michal Hladky