Eelam from 1st world to 3rd with minimum mistakes?

Ottawan

Mar 2, 2007, 9:13:35 PM3/2/07
to Eelam Economy
Two countries are model for Eelam, Singapore and Japan.
Why these two, they both have high human index with no natural
resorces. Lots of sea area and yes, they also eat rice :-)

Singapore was behind Sri Lanka many years ago, now... What happened?
What industries Singapore has?

Japan was flat after 2nd world war. How did it become 2nd largest
economy?

Finding answers and studying these countries, and others will help us
to set foot on the right path.

Comments?

neethan

Mar 3, 2007, 9:43:23 AM3/3/07
to Eelam Economy
Does anyone know how singapore and japan satisfy their energy need?
What kind of source they use for their energy need?

Ganes Selva

Mar 3, 2007, 11:21:04 AM3/3/07
to eelam-...@googlegroups.com
This is a goos question and powered with internet, we all could do some reasearch and write.
All energy option should be on the table: Solar, Fossil, Wind, Tidal, Hydrogen, Atomic/Nuclear, albeit some may not be feasible.

Idea here is knowledge and what is not feasible today, may be feasible tomorrow.

We also should focus on energy consumption.

CAPitalZ

Mar 21, 2007, 9:24:34 AM3/21/07
to Eelam Economy
What do we get in abundance?

Sun
Wind
Sea water

So why don't we use that.

Wind posts can be in middle of sea. I mean IN THE WATER. Also could
act as centry points and emergency stoppings for fishermen [may be
charge a litte]. Possibly become a tourist spots, with small
restaurents build in! Also in vast empty lands.

Sun we get all the time. I think we get like 11 hours a day. Non-
critical short time electric needs can be fullfilled. May be
electricity can be the backup for the sun powered houses.

Is there a way to produce electricity from Sea water? East of Tamil
Eelam has deep underwater. May be we could use under water current to
produce. Farmers are depended on the rain. So we should find a way
to easily make salt water to a good water, not necessarily a drinking
water, so at least the farmers can use the water. Possible sell same
technology in other parts of the world ;)

Even though India, Sri Lanka and Tamil Eelam and other similar
countries all eat same kind of food, they still IMPORT many food
items. So we should harvest as much so at least we don't depend on
some other country vegetables. This also could save us when ever we
get any "economic sanctions" by US or somebody else.

What I think is, our country should NOT depend on any other country
for critical needs. In Tamils its "unavu, udai, uRaiyuL" ;)

________
CAPitalZ
http://adadaa.com/