Eelam Tamils in Academic Fields Outside Sri Lanka

neethan

Mar 7, 2007, 2:10:32 PM3/7/07
to Eelam Economy
Eelam Tamils in Academic Fields Outside Sri Lanka

This page lists Sri Lankan Tamils in various academic fields around
the world. This list is built mainly through the information collected
from my friends. Hence the list may be incomplete and sometimes
outdated. Therefore, I would appreciate any information to make this
list complete and up to-date. Also, comments on the layout of these
pages or bad links appear there are welcomed.

Please send all your comments and information to bma...@cs.mcgill.ca.
Thank you.

http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~bmaniy/tamil_profs/tamil_profs.html

neethan

Mar 8, 2007, 1:28:38 PM3/8/07
to Eelam Economy
tamil scientist website also having information on Dr's

http://tamilscientist.org/

Ottawan

Mar 8, 2007, 1:58:36 PM3/8/07
to Eelam Economy
Canadian Tamil Doctors do have a website for them:

http://www.tamildoctors.org/