Can Tamil Diaspora make more money, online?

1 view

Ottawan

Jul 31, 2007, 11:08:25 AM7/31/07
to Eelam Economy
Economy is cornerstone of almost evrything. Tamil Diaspora, numbering
around 600,000, most do live in the west. Most houes do have computers
and most likely access to INTERNET. Now, can they make theie PCs to
make some money for them?

When it comes ideas, perhaps no such thing, "stupid idea". If you have
a plan and persistance, you would succeed.
The million dollor site with pixels comes to mind.

I personally do not have a online business or a blog that could pay
some money. I have heard about Adsense from Google and so forth.

Should Tamil Disapora start thinking in making some money from online?
Does anyone have any bright ideas?

CAPitalZ

Aug 7, 2007, 8:27:43 AM8/7/07
to Eelam Economy
I thought of a site where all news would come in one place. summaries
etc, just like http://infolanka/news/
But somebody launched recently a better site at http://www.tamilhomeland.com/
both in English and Tamil.

Ottawan

Aug 7, 2007, 9:14:17 AM8/7/07
to Eelam Economy
Couple of interestng sites to share with you all:
a) New concentrated solar panels
http://www.solfocus.com/
b) Some excellent photos
http://www.smugmug.com/
c) Rating reviews/ideas and more, get paid?
http://www.rateitall.com/

On Aug 7, 8:27 am, CAPitalZ <capit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought of a site where all news would come in one place. summaries

> etc, just likehttp://infolanka/news/
> But somebody launched recently a better site athttp://www.tamilhomeland.com/

CAPital Z

Aug 7, 2007, 9:44:48 AM8/7/07
to eelam-...@googlegroups.com
my idea was to start a Tamil blogging site.  That's why I created http://adadaa.com/  But I slack off [no perseverance] .
I did partial translation of the entire WordPress, which is what I'm running
enabled Tamil typing everywhere inside the site
also thinking more features but ....