Fwd: Cognizant Offer Accepted Students (2015) - Offer Letter Emailed!

Placement.eee Velammal IT

Jan 29, 2015, 3:13:48 AM1/29/15
to viteee 2011-2015, eee...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Placement Desk <plac...@velammalit.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 10:56 AM
Subject: Fwd: Cognizant Offer Accepted Students (2015) - Offer Letter Emailed!
To: Placem...@velammalitech.edu.in, Placem...@velammalitech.edu.in, Placem...@velammalitech.edu.in, Placem...@velammalitech.edu.in, Plac...@velammalitech.edu.in, "Placement.mech Velamma IT" <Placeme...@velammalitech.edu.in>
Cc: Velammal Instuite Of Technology <adv...@velammalit.com>, chandrashekarthi <chandras...@yahoo.com>, SOUNDARARAJAN S <viceprin...@gmail.com>, Selva Kanmani <selva....@gmail.com>, Guru Moorthi <kaliagur...@gmail.com>, Guru Moorthi <guru.kal...@gmail.com>, pragadish N <praga...@gmail.com>, maria michael Visuwasam <mica...@yahoo.co.in>, ece velammal <vit20...@gmail.com>

Dear Sir ,

Please do the needful immediately  for further process and send this mail to unplaced 2010-14 Batch

Dear Prof Ganesan Mahalingam,

Greetings from Cognizant!

We would like to keep you informed that we have started sharing the soft copies of offer letters to all Cognizant offer accepted students of 2015 batch. The offer letters are sent to the respective mail IDs that the student has provided during recruitment process. Please keep us posted with updates if any of the Cognizant accepted student haven’t received the offer email (even after 1 week from now); it would mean that their email ID is wrong. In that case, kindly share their correct email ID with their candidate ID, Full Name, Degree & Department to re-trigger the offer letter email.

We would be handing over all the hard copies to you (by courier or directly) shortly. Kindly request all the offer accepted students to start applying for PAN card, Passport & NSR ITPIN at the earliest.

Kindly reach self or Ashok for any clarification.

Also please share the off-campus link – https://www.myamcat.com/cognizant-offcampus2014.am to all eligible 2014 batch students. Kindly note that the eligibility criteria has been updated in the link.

Thanks & Regards,

Absala Pream Regin S

Human Resources - Talent Acquisition | Cognizant Technology Solutions

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.

 With Regards,

Ganesan Mahalingam

Asst. Professor & Placement Officer,

Velammal Institute of Technology,

Chennai – Kolkatta Highway,

Panchetti, Ponneri Taluk,
Thiruvallur District – 601 204.

Mobile: 9894364135

Lanline: 044 –  30446300 / 02, 044-27975199, 044-37904777 (Extn 124)

Fax : 044 – 27975200

Mail : mr.ganesan...@gmail.com

Our work is the presentation of our  capabilities