The conference season is open : FrOSCon : August 21st - 22nd : Sankt Augustin (close to Bonn.de)

EEElinux GroupAdmin

May 26, 2010, 7:45:45 AM5/26/10
to eeelinux
Dear friends of FrOSCon,

The talks and projects are coming together, the only thing we need now
are: visitors! We hope to welcome a lot of you in Sankt Augustin
August
21st and 22nd . If you already know that you come to FrOSCon, it would
be much appreciated, if you signed up under reg.froscon.org. You don't
have to register, but you would help us planning and your ticket will
be
deposited at the ticket counter and so the waiting times will be
shorter. If you want, you can also order a t-shirt with your ticket.

Maybe you did notice it already: We made some changes on our website –
www.froscon.org. Now you find all information on FrOSCon 2010 arranged
little better. If you still have questions or suggestions at
www.froscon.org you will find the right contact.

Anita for the FrOSCon orga crew