Do you need to sync bookmarks between firefox, chrome on multiple computers ?

1 view

EEElinux GroupAdmin

Jul 2, 2010, 7:48:02 AM7/2/10
to eeelinux
My problem:
While testing multiple browser versions I miss access to my usual
bookmarks

My solution:
Just download the http://www.xmarks.com plug-in on each machine for
each browser and start syncing.
As a security precaution I would not sync any websites passwords.
You can register with a mailinator account if needed.

If you find this useful, then please share your own special browser
plug-in finds.

sofie

Jul 8, 2010, 6:33:26 PM7/8/10
to eeelinux
An interesting plug-in for firefox and chrome : The Ex-blocker.

Not only removes your ability to look at their Facebook profiles and
Twitter accounts, but removes his/her name from the internet
entirely."

So, an adblock for your ex.

Now hide your "ex summer love" on the internet :-)