Fwd: Campus Connect Portal for 2015 Recruits!

sneha kolli

Jun 17, 2015, 5:08:11 AM6/17/15
to eeea...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "G.Narendrababu Reddy" <tpog...@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 17, 2015 2:01 PM
Subject: Fwd: Campus Connect Portal for 2015 Recruits!
To: "Lalithya Ch" <chlal...@gmail.com>, "sneha kolli" <snehak...@gmail.com>, "Manisha desham" <manisha....@gmail.com>, "Nikhita Reddy" <nikki....@gmail.com>, "kavya kuruba" <kavyak...@gmail.com>, "Keerthana kommula" <keerth...@gmail.com>, "Godavarthi Ramya" <ramyagoda...@gmail.com>, "shalini ks" <shali...@gmail.com>, "Suchay sree" <Sushm...@gmail.com>, "Sirisha Sudarshan" <sirisu...@gmail.com>, "Swarna Latha" <rudraraj...@gmail.com>, "priya sarda" <2pr...@gmail.com>, "Krishna Mythili" <krishna...@rocketmail.com>, "dharani gandla" <dharani...@gmail.com>, "laxmi m" <laxmisou...@gmail.com>, "Sirisha Chalapati" <sirisha....@gmail.com>, "snigdha petluru" <petl...@gmail.com>, "Veda Gaddam" <gadda...@gmail.com>, "Swathi Kolluri" <swathikol...@gmail.com>, "Aluguri Sadhana" <aluguri...@gmail.com>, "nikhita pugalia" <nikhita...@gmail.com>, "Preethi Bitukunti" <preethi....@gmail.com>, "Gudimetla Sai Chandana" <saichandan...@gmail.com>, "sudini manasa" <sudini.ma...@gmail.com>, "aishwarya peri" <shanmuk...@yahoo.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SHASHI <SashidharR...@infosys.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 1:47 PM
Subject: Campus Connect Portal for 2015 Recruits!

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Infosys !

To engage with our recruits of the 2015 batch, we’ve got a link of the portal from the campus connect team where the students can register themselves and access the technical material for reference.

Going through the reading material will help them understand the curriculum and perform better in our training program at Mysore. In this regard, request you to share the following link with the Infosys offered students. A handout containing instructions that are to be followed has been attached with this mail.

                                                                                                                                                               http://campusconnect.infosys.com

Please feel free to reach to me in case you have any further queries.

Warm regards,

SHASHI DHAR REDDY

Lead  - Talent Acquisition Fulfillment Function

Infosys Ltd.

www.infosys.com

Infosys e-mail system.

Handout For Recruits.pdf