Reg: 3d printing services for mini and final year projects ( please circulate within your friends)

3dprinting labs

Apr 5, 2016, 1:30:24 AM4/5/16
to eeea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are a group of people who build, develop and provide servicing in 3d printing. Please visit the following video to understand what is 3d printing.

 We undertake 3d printing services at reasonable prices. You can send us your 3d models on mail, we will print them and post to your address.

You can contact us to have a deal so that we will develop 3d models for your project requirement and print them for you.

Some of the models we have printed are attached to this mail

Please reply to this mail id for any queries
Contact:7200559913

crown.jpg
FacetedBracelet.jpg
heart gears.jpg