Get back the old course navigation sidebar

Trinh Nguyen

Oct 29, 2017, 10:14:50 PM10/29/17
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I understand the principle behind the new design of course navigation in Open edX (here), but not everyone likes it. So I just wonder if there is any switch (e.g. in lms.env.json, ...) that helps me get back the course navigation sidebar? I don't want to touch the code before I am sure that is the only way.

Many thanks,

Trinh Nguyen | Founder & CTO

Trinh Nguyen

Nov 7, 2017, 1:42:10 AM11/7/17
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Just want to see if this is possible.

Trinh Nguyen | Founder

Robert Raposa

Nov 7, 2017, 9:57:54 AM11/7/17
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Trinh.

Temporarily, there is a way to turn it back on, but there are plans to remove that capability in Hawthorn.

See documentation regarding all of this here:

Thank you.

Robert

Robert Raposa

edX | Software Architect  | rra...@edx.org