Best practices checklist: how to create mobile-friendly video

Juanan Pereira

Nov 17, 2019, 3:30:33 PM11/17/19
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

   I'm trying to follow all the best practices when creating my course. But there is one point, related to "Create mobile-friendly videos" that is tough to pass with flying colors:

image.png
Once I defined the YouTube URL of the video I thought that it will be suffice to provide an additional link to an external hosted mp4, but it seems that is is not enough to pass that "mobile-friendly" point. What should I do? And if that is not possible to pass -using a personal instance of Open edX-, how can we deactivate that best practice point? Thanks!

--
Greetings,

Juanan Pereira

Ruslan Skira

Nov 22, 2019, 9:01:35 AM11/22/19
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately don't have experience in this topic.

--
***Please note! This Google Group has been deprecated - visit https://discuss.openedx.org/
---

With best regards Ruslan Skira