Course enrollment in Hawthorn.2 django admin panel

Kostas Stefanou

Jul 16, 2019, 6:35:43 AM7/16/19
to General Open edX discussion
Dear All,

I am facing the following problem.

I had a Dogwood EDX installation and in its django admin panel there was a menu item called 'Course enrollments'.

By clicking on it I could manage my users' enrollments in their courses, e.g. change their status from honor to verifed.

In the Hawthorn version, I cannot seem to find this setting.

Could anyone assist me on this?

It is a problem because there was such setting in Dogwood, but not in Hawthorn.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Kostas.

Guruprasad Lakshmi Narayanan

Jul 24, 2019, 7:56:40 AM7/24/19
to General Open edX discussion
Hi Kostas,

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 4:05:43 PM UTC+5:30, Kostas Stefanou wrote:
Dear All,

I am facing the following problem.

I had a Dogwood EDX installation and in its django admin panel there was a menu item called 'Course enrollments'.

By clicking on it I could manage my users' enrollments in their courses, e.g. change their status from honor to verifed.

In the Hawthorn version, I cannot seem to find this setting.

Could anyone assist me on this?

The 'CourseEnrollment' admin views are now hidden by default and can be enabled using a Waffle Switch. As stated in the comment above the waffle switch, enabling this could impact performance. So please keep that in mind in case you encounter issues after enabling it.

--
Guruprasad

Kostas Stefanou

Sep 19, 2019, 5:37:44 AM9/19/19
to General Open edX discussion
Hi Guruprasad,

Thank you very much for your repsonse.

How could I enable this switch (I mean with code, in this 'admin.py' file or via command line) in order to see the 'CourseEnrollment' views?

Best Regards,

Kostas.

Mahyar Damavand

Sep 19, 2019, 8:15:54 AM9/19/19
to General Open edX discussion
Hi Kostas,
1. open http://your.site/admin/waffle/switch/
2. add a new switch
3. fill the name field with student.courseenrollment_admin
4. mark it as active
5. save

Please note that these google groups are deprecated and you should ask your next question in the new forum on https://discuss.openedx.org.

--
***Please note! This Google Group has been deprecated - visit https://discuss.openedx.org/
---

مهیار دماوند
Mahyar Damavand

Kostas Stefanou

Sep 19, 2019, 8:27:31 AM9/19/19
to General Open edX discussion
Hi Guruprasad,

I will try this.

Thank you very much.

I will consult the new forum in my next question.

Best Regards,

Kostas.