Problem-builder Xblock - Installation on Ironwood

Antoine

Jul 30, 2019, 6:34:41 AM7/30/19
to General Open edX discussion
The installation instructions here don't match the latest Ironwood edX version, we tried it nevertheless, added "problem-builder" under the advanced settings but didn't get this component under the Advanced list.

Can anyone help please?

Paulo Viadanna

Jul 30, 2019, 8:58:10 AM7/30/19
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Antoine,

Can you provide further information on the steps you followed to install the XBlock? For example, did you install the xblock inside the virtual environment used by Studio?

(edxapp) root@studio:/edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform# pip install xblock-problem-builder
Cheers!

--
***Please note! This Google Group has been deprecated - visit https://discuss.openedx.org/
---

Paulo
@OpenCraft

Antoine Selim Bilgin

Aug 2, 2019, 4:47:51 AM8/2/19
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, problem was fixed when we restarted Studio :)

--
PhD. candidate at KU Leuven
Tiensestraat 102, 2.94