post-hoc look at the TSV files

Dr. M.D. Sharma

Dec 4, 2017, 12:30:56 PM12/4/17
to Edwards Lab Tools
Hello,

I was wondering if you have a downloadable copy of the web version that I could install locally to see how the various parameters influence a decontamination task or if you have any suggstions on how to visualise that with the tsv files that are generated by the process.

I have some data where ~23M input reads are cleaned by removal of almost half a million reads from a particular database however, the number of matches listed in the tsv files do not match upto these numbers.. just trying to understand the difference..

5315648 lines / entries in one tsv file (database 1)
349885  lines in the tsv file for the second database

Any pointers will be much appreciated..

Input_reads Contaminated
    Clean
23714793 569596 23145197

David Seide

Feb 1, 2021, 6:27:54 AM2/1/21
to Edwards Lab Tools
Hi Manmo,

I know it has been some time, but I am also interested in the web version of DeconSeq.
Have you learned anything new about this, did Edwards Lab Tools get in touch with you?

Cheers,
David