PhiSpy upload problem

Abigail Gould

Feb 23, 2021, 7:04:52 AM2/23/21
to Edwards Lab Tools
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me out as I'm a little confused as to why PhiSpy isn't working for me. I'm currently an undergraduate completing their final year project, where I'm looking at the draft genome of C. difficile  VPI10463 and trying to identify phage sequences present in this isolate. I've got the complete Genbank file which I believe is correct (ABKJ02.1.gbff.gz) but when I try to upload from my files, drag the file or copy and paste it nothing happens?

I'm quite new to the bioinformatics world so any help would be appreciated!

Abi :)

Kate

Apr 26, 2021, 5:02:18 PM4/26/21
to Edwards Lab Tools
Hi, I just noticed this message in the forum.  The online accessible PhiSpy is an older version.  The newest version is only available as a command line program.