The software isnt running

a.s.biote...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2016, 4:33:03 PM4/29/16
to Edwards Lab Tools
Could someone check this?
the RID was RID: 14619603260
thanks!

Kate

Apr 30, 2016, 11:41:45 PM4/30/16
to Edwards Lab Tools
If this was GenomePeek|PhiSpy|PHACTS, then those tools are down while we do switch servers.  I thought the upload was disabled, but maybe not.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

simone.mar...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2016, 6:16:18 AM6/9/16
to Edwards Lab Tools
Hi,
I tried to use the web tool Phact both my files and with the example files but I didn't obtain results.

"Log for job RID: 14654656609

02:47:53 Uploaded file: T4.faa
02:47:54 Starting lifestyle Analysis
02:47:54 Starting gram Analysis
02:47:54 Your job 804175 (s_lifestyle.sh) has been submitted
02:47:55 Your job 804176 (s_gram.sh) has been submitted
02:50:54 Completed lifestyle Analysis
02:50:55 Completed gram Analysis

Lifestyle:

Gram-stain of host:
"
"Lifestyle" and "Gram-stain of host" are red and empty

why?
Thanks

Kate

Jun 17, 2016, 5:33:57 PM6/17/16
to Edwards Lab Tools
Hm. It seems to be working fine, I can bring up the page for that ID, which has VERY strong predictions : )

It might have been just a browser file cache issue.

Maximilian Press

Sep 4, 2020, 5:05:31 PM9/4/20
to Edwards Lab Tools
I am observing this issue as well (4 years later!!).

Is the server operational?

I attempted to run the source code but I am observing issues there too, not sure what the classification file is supposed to be:

$ databases/PHACTS/phacts.pl --file output/phage1a_prokka/PROKKA_09042020.faa

usage: ./phacts.pl --file PHAGE_PROTEOME --classes CLASSIFICATION_FILE [--help|-?]

I would actually prefer to run it on my own, but without docs not making much progress.

Thanks, Max

Maximilian Press

Sep 4, 2020, 5:06:34 PM9/4/20
to Edwards Lab Tools
Should have noted: job RID 15992527001

Kate

Sep 16, 2020, 7:25:14 PM9/16/20
to Edwards Lab Tools
Sorry for the delay, our servers all crashed, and we are in the process of restoring them.

If you are running phacts locally, then the "classes_lifestyle" file is in the root directory:
$ databases/PHACTS/phacts.pl --file output/phage1a_prokka/PROKKA_09042020.faa --classes databases/PHACTS/classes_lifestyle