James' Introduction & Gr. 3 Poetry

jsc9999

Mar 28, 2012, 11:05:17 PM3/28/12
to edutech-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I am James, and I am currently a student at UBC working on my master's degree for Educational Technology.

I have uploaded the Gr. 3 Poetry unit onto the shared unit plan wiki. It was completed during my teacher education program, so there are many things that you will be able to pick out from there that could be done better differently. Please let me know what you would do instead to make the unit suit better for your teaching context, as I am sure that many others will benefit from your suggestions as well.

Thanks for your time and support!

James