Get to know everyone

Rose Lapointe

Mar 28, 2012, 10:01:50 PM3/28/12
to edutech-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
I am Rose, and I work in Northern Alberta at Cold Lake High School.  I teach science and math to our grade 9's this year, which has given me time to make some pretty amazing lesson plans.
I have posted the 3D Modelling unit and the Digital Photography unit, and am looking for any additional ideas for my Digital Photography class that starts in a couple of weeks!
Hope to hear from you all soon,
Rose

Kim Madore

Mar 29, 2012, 12:01:48 AM3/29/12
to edutech-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone
I am Kim and I work in Masset, BC in George M Dawson Secondary School.  I currently teach senor Sciences and Maths.  I have posted the unit - Contagious Deseases and am looking for feedback on ideas for improvement or stories of success.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kim
Message has been deleted

teacherben

Mar 29, 2012, 11:56:21 PM3/29/12
to edutech-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello.  My name is Ben and I am a Technology Facilitator and MYP Technology teacher at Hong Kong Academy in Hong Kong.  My job is to support teachers as they integrate technology into their classes.  I try to develop units in my Tech classes that can incorporate content from other subjects.  They learn the tools and skills in my class, then use those tools to show their learning in another class.  I am particularly interested in collaborating with teachers that have a similar role at their school.

Sheza Naqi

Mar 30, 2012, 3:15:00 PM3/30/12
to edutech-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I am Sheza and I have been teaching internationally for the past three years since obtaining my teacher qualifications from Ontario. I have experience teaching English and History at the high school level, as well as elementary school. I have also obtained additional qualifications in teaching ESL and Dramatic Arts. I have joined this Wiki to see what other educational technologists are teaching at their schools and look forward to having the Wiki grow to include a multitude of resources that we can all use and build upon.

Keir Calvert

Apr 2, 2012, 12:12:07 AM4/2/12
to edutech-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

My name is Keir.  I'm currently working in Vancouver, but I could very soon be teaching abroad.  I'm interested in going to any place that is warm.
The units posted look great and I am excited to see what becomes of them.

Cheers.

Keir.