edu-dinner

Michael Tobis

Feb 19, 2007, 2:58:52 PM2/19/07
to edu...@python.org, edup...@googlegroups.com
I just talked to the Marriott; they are perfectly OK doing room service into the Preston Trail II room. One of us staying at the hotel can collect cash from all interested and put it on a credit card. I am willing to do this.

So I suggest we combine dinner and our meeting in the Preston Room Saturday Night

They are also sending me a banquet menu and I'll look into it, but I think it would be easier with room service for everyone to get what they want.

Any objections? If not please consider this a plan. See you Saturday 7 PM!

Michael Tobis

Jeffrey Elkner

Feb 19, 2007, 3:19:41 PM2/19/07
to edup...@googlegroups.com, edu...@python.org
I added the time (7 pm) and a sign-up list for the dinner on the PyEdu wiki page:

http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/PyEdu

jeff elkner