PyCon edu-py activities Saturday

Michael Tobis

Feb 8, 2007, 3:34:17 PM2/8/07
to edu...@python.org, edup...@googlegroups.com
I have contacted the open space coordinator regarding space for Satruday evening.

I am at present inclined to back off presenting a newby lecture for logistic reasons. This should have been planned earlier to fit in with other activities and properly promoted. Rather I'd like to quickly present my approach to the group at our open space session.

Please pitch in to improve the content of http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/PyEdu to soften us up for whatever point of view you bring to the discussion and to attract more participants.

best regards to all
Michael Tobis

Vern Ceder

Feb 8, 2007, 3:56:39 PM2/8/07
to Michael Tobis, edu...@python.org, edup...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good...

Were you thinking of having dinner *in* the Preston Trail II room? Or in
the hotel restaurant?

Vern

This time for sure!
-Bullwinkle J. Moose
-----------------------------
Vern Ceder, Director of Technology
Canterbury School, 3210 Smith Road, Ft Wayne, IN 46804
vce...@canterburyschool.org; 260-436-0746; FAX: 260-436-5137

Michael Tobis

Feb 8, 2007, 5:49:36 PM2/8/07
to Vern Ceder, edu...@python.org, edup...@googlegroups.com
Good q.

I don't think we should leave the site.

I'll ask the hotel if they are willing to cater in the Preston room
and we can take it from there.

mt

Vern Ceder

Feb 8, 2007, 7:15:34 PM2/8/07
to Michael Tobis, edu...@python.org, edup...@googlegroups.com
The hotel restaurant isn't that inconvenient, so if we have to we can
easily do that, although we probably want to give them some idea we're
coming. I would agree that going of sight might take more time than we
want to spend.

Vern

Vern Ceder

Feb 8, 2007, 7:29:30 PM2/8/07
to Vern Ceder, Michael Tobis, edu...@python.org, edup...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about that... I meant going "off site"... wow... it must have been
a long day... ;)

Vern