Thank you all

Ray Schroeder

Aug 23, 2011, 5:06:11 PM8/23/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
Hi to all-

The dust is settling on eduMOOC.  Thank you all for you engagement and participation.  We are fully engaged in launching 350 online classes (and many more using online tools) this week at the University of Illinois Springfield, so we are a bit behind in posting the recordings of the panels.  But, we will make sure they are up soon.

The kind folks at education-portal posted another great article about the MOOC, thanks to Polly Peterson for her fine report:

This has been a wonderful learning experience for all of us.  We hope to share what we learned broadly and to apply it in another MOOC in the coming months.

Thank you again!

Best wishes for fulling learning experiences online.

ray

Ray Schroeder
Prof Emeritus/Director
Center for Online Learning, Research and Service