Week Eight; Online Learning Tomorrow 2011-2021

Anil

Aug 15, 2011, 10:42:51 AM8/15/11
to eduMOOC
Hi friends,

Thus the final week of EduMOOC, a time for forecasting based on the
logically coherent discussions and documents we have gone through
during the past seven weeks, and of course, based on further
references as well, has arrived. Let us start by adding pointers for
further reference.

Presentations made at Education 2011-2021 Summit hosted by the
Distance Education Hub (DE Hub) and the Open and Distance Learning
Association of Australia (ODLAA) is available at

http://wikieducator.org/DEHub/Resources/DEHub_and_ODLAA_SUMMIT_Presentation_PowerPoints

Warm regards,

Anil
http://www.apletters.blogspot.com
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Anil_Prasad

David Foster

Aug 15, 2011, 12:31:26 PM8/15/11
to eduMOOC

Relating to the future of online learning in higher ed, I invite any
of you to visit my new-ish blog, called Online Education Dreams:

http://www.interacad.com

David