Bid adieu

Anil

Aug 21, 2011, 11:04:15 PM8/21/11
to eduMOOC
Dear friends,

Now it is time to bid adieu!

First of all I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the team
headed by Professor Ray Schroeder, the Center for Online Learning,
Research, and Service at the University of Illinois Springfield for
organizing this wonderful MOOC.

I also convey my sincere gratitude to all my dear EduMOOCmates, who
made this MOOC a lively experience. Hope to meet you all again in some
time later.

These eight weeks provided us tremendous opportunity for free
learning. For me it was a collective learning experience with
substantial scope for engaging in collaborative learning activities.

Thank you Prof. Ray! thank you friends!

Warm regards

Anil
http://www.apletters.blogspot.com