Idealized design of the future university

Jose I. Icaza

Aug 16, 2011, 1:56:42 PM8/16/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
You are welcome to contribute to http://edumooc.wikispaces.com/Idealized+design+of+the+future+university, where we will follow Rusell Ackoff's Idealized Design method in order to state the mission and properties of the future university. To free up our creativity, the method invites us to assume that the current university has been destroyed and we are free to imagine a new ideal one. Then we come back to reality and design a series of steps to gradually move the current system to the ideal system.

--jose

Vanessa Vaile

Aug 17, 2011, 12:54:51 AM8/17/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
excellent.... next best thing to a do-over