THANK YOU FOR MAKING PEACE DAY 2012 A REALITY!!! -- YouTube is now UP !

Peace!

Sep 24, 2012, 1:18:21 PM9/24/12
to ex...@instrumentsofpeace.ie

The Board Members of Instruments of Peace,

Our Partners: Mission Alive, SVP 1833, Brahma Kumaris, Kairos Communications, Ltd.

Our Sponsors: DUBLIN CASTLE, OFFICE OF PUBLIC WORKS and READS

Our Patron for Peace Day: The Lord Mayor of Dublin, Mr. Naoisé Ó Muirí

Our Volunteers: a host of university students ...

Our Performers: Mike Donaghy, Zena Donnelly, Andrea Leahy

Our Festival Speakers: Jona Kalemi, Dr. Damian Bracken, Maire McDonnell, Markus Massem, Greg McGreevy, Birgit Massem, BK Jayanti & Doris McCann

Our Special Friend: Marian O'Donnell and her students who instantly produced "World Peace Dance",

Our Super Presenter: Birgit Massem,

Our Super Producer: Seamus Callagy,

Our Excellent Event Managers: (Dublin Castle) Des Swords and John Fitzgerald, (The Round Room in The Mansion House) Caroline Hutchinson, (The Banking Hall in The Westin Hotel) Carol Goovaerts

Our Super Facilitators: Nick Gent, Maureen Goodman, Maureen Ryan, Vicky Rainbow and Gurumurthy

Our Journalist: Lauren Hise of Irish Times

Our Radio Broadcasters: Lisa Madden

Rosemarie's Art Angels: Iris Kerssebeeck and Rachel of 123 Web Designs

and our inspirational members of our U.N. Peace Teams around the world especially: Deborah Moldow, Jeán Trudel and Lisa Parker,

My dear Friends and Partners in Peace,

Ireland's First-ever World Peace Weekend Festival was a success!  THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, OUR FRIENDS, you made it possible with your unique and irreplaceable contributions in all different ways and forms. There is no way I can THANK YOU enough!

Or perhaps, who am I to be the one to thank you? PEACE DAY belongs to all of us.

Here at last is the video that Seamus has generously edited immediately after the event last Friday. I could have uploaded it on YouTube instantly but I was just under enormous pressure with the weekend still unfolding.

It took a whole night last night to upload, only to be re-uploaded again today.

Here it is ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIPMQL6Yrd0

Please allow me to go into the quiet after this email.  I am still battling with the after-effects of Pneumonia. I was in hospital just a few days before the event and this explains the funny cap and the layers of clothes and jacket, even when the sun was shining!

PLEASE ALLOW ME NOW MY CHANCE TO REST.  Here's hoping my silence would not be interpreted a sign of ingratitude.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING!

MAY PEACE PREVAIL ON EARTH!

With much Love and deep Peace,

Rosemarie

Please consider your responsibility for the environment before printing this email.

Rosemarie L. Lucero

Executive Director

Instruments of Peace

I.o.P. Peace Centre

245 North Circular Road

Phibsborough

Dublin 7

Republic of Ireland

Email: ex...@instrumentsofpeace.ie

Web: www.peacebeginswithme.eu

Mobile: +353 86 8181868

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,be advised that you have received this e-mail in error, and please notify the sender immediately. Any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. This e-mail and any attachments have been virus scanned. However, Instruments of Peace will not be liable for any damages, direct or consequential, caused resulting from virus being passed on.

ioplogoorg.jpg