Course: Putting CLIL into Practice - Guiding Input Text

ketik

Jan 16, 2018, 3:18:36 AM1/16/18
to Educación Bilingüe en E.S.

Dear colleagues,

Techniques for helping students deal with reading text is an important aspect of CLIL methodology. Here is a taste of 'guiding input - text activities' from the course:

https://youtu.be/2Y-t7n9YJvE

Also, if you register for our course in Plovdiv through Erasmus+ or with other funding, you can send me your materials, texts, and I will incorporate them into the course content.

https://erasmus.mu-plovdiv.bg/en/putting-clil-into-practice-course/course-information/

This way, participants on the course can be sure that we will be working on materials useful for teaching back in their schools.

Best wishes

Keith

www.factworld.info