Manuel Lara invited you to join the group 'BEP Network'!

Issuu

Apr 17, 2013, 2:40:42 PM4/17/13
to educacion-bi...@googlegroups.com
Manuel invited you to join the Issuu group 'BEP Network'

Manuel says,

"We'd like you to join our new issuu group. You can upload documents you don't mind sharing with us."

To learn more and confirm this invitation, please follow the link below:
http://issuu.com/groups/confirm/xqpx6g93

Issuu helps you publish, discover and share the web's best online publications. It's free and anyone can join. To sign up, please go to http://issuu.com/signup

If you're receiving this email and already are a member of Issuu, please make sure this email address is associated with your Issuu account.

Sincerely,
'BEP Network'

This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Issuu, please opt out

Was this email Inappropriate?

Issuu's offices are located at 1370 Willow Rd. Menlo Park CA 94025.

wez...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2019, 9:26:10 AM10/5/19
to Educación Bilingüe en E.S.
Dear Manuel,

Last week we launched a number of new features to help educators and students practice their language skills by creating Comic Strip Starters to stimulate their thinking and writing juices.  It would be wonderful if you would consider sharing this with your readers.
Best wishes,
Bill Zimmerman

MakeBeliefsComix Launches Awesome New Comic Starters Features for ESOL/Writing

MakeBeliefsComix.com has launched six new comic starters features for educators to use with English Language Learners and literacy students during the new school year. They offer scores of writing prompts and story ideas to help users explore their wonderful imaginations and communicate their ideas by creating comic strips. (See: https://www.makebeliefscomix.com/comic-strip-starters/ )

According to Bill Zimmerman, creator of the free comic generating website, this new feature is part of his mission to encourage people to discover their writers’ voices and to explore all that is within their hearts and imaginations.

MakeBeliefsComix, used by educators and educational therapists around the world, offers a variety of activities to encourage writing and communication and the acquisition of English language skills.  In addition to the comic generator, the educational resource includes hundreds of graphic printables, greeting cards, a writing blog known as Somethingtowriteabout.com and many free interactive e-books.

In addition to founding the web site, Zimmerman is the author of more than two dozen books, and for many years created the popular Student Briefing Page for Newsday which was twice nominated for a Pulitzer.

MakeBeliefsComix.com also has launched a new Educator/Parents Ideas Exchange page where they can express their best practices in using our comic-making resource with children. It's at
https://makebeliefscomix.com/ideas-exchange/

I hope you find merit in our work.
Sincerely,