CLIL2013 - POLAND

Alex

Sep 7, 2012, 5:52:12 PM9/7/12

----- Original Message -----
From: CLIL2013

Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 9:29 PM
Subject: CLIL2013 (facebook)

Dear Colleague,

We hope that you had a wonderful summer and you were able to rest a lot.

We would like to invite you to join us on facebook and follow all the news concerning CLIL 2013 Conference.

  CLIL 2013 Conference

We wish you a very good start into the new academic year and we look forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,

Conference Organisers

Katarzyna Papaja, PhD

Tomasz Burzyński, PhD

Artur Świątek, PhD

University of Silesia, Poland

CLIL 2013 (first circular).docx
Registration form (CLIL2013) empty.docx

sacramento...@juntadeandalucia.es

Sep 10, 2012, 1:56:00 AM9/10/12
to educacion-bi...@googlegroups.com
Dear organizers,

I will no use this mail address for long. Please, change it for this one:
sacraj...@gmail.com

Thank yo so much and best of luck for CLIL 2013 Conference.
Sacra Jï¿œimez