Welcome!

john...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2008, 7:39:50 PM7/7/08
to EDU-Notices
Welcome to EDU-Notices!

Thank you for joining this public, announcements-only list for those
interested in updates on the activities of the EDU community, and in
notices of events, publications, etc. relevant to models, hypotheses,
questions and ideas with respect to the evolution and development of
the universe as a system.

We are just at the beginning of our three year commitment to an
international interdisciplinary conference series, scholar
recruitment, bibliography development, and collaboration environment
around these themes, and with your help, we are hopeful that we can
add something valuable to the world’s and our own knowledge during
this time period.

If you have any advice for us on scholar recruitment, bibliography, or
community management, please email Clement Vidal
(clemen...@philosophons.com) or John Smart
(john...@accelerating.org). If you have any announcements to share
on events, publications, etc. relevant to EDU Themes, please feel free
to send them to Clement Vidal (all notices subject to moderator
approval).

Planning for our first conference (Oct 8-9 in Paris) is proceeding
well. If you can donate a few hours a week between now and then to
help out with whatever it is you are most passionate about, whether it
be conference activities, scholar recruitment, bibliography or wiki
development (in your area of interest), or anything else, please let
us know. We’d love to have a few more souls on our volunteer working
group (five at present) of EDU Associates, at:
http://evodevouniverse.com/wiki/index.php/People#Associates

Those who can’t spare this amount of time are still warmly welcome to
help. Circulating our Call for Papers (first deadline July 30) to any
colleagues or organizations who might be interested is presently our
top priority. CfP Link is: http://evodevouniverse.com/wiki/index.php/Conference_2008

We’ll periodically post updates on our activities here and ask for
your thoughts and advice.

Please respond to us by private email, as EDU-Notices is not a
discussion list, but an announcements-only list. Those interested in
joining our discussion list, EDU-Talk, will find the subscription form
at: http://evodevouniverse.com/wiki/index.php/EDU-Talk_subscription_form

Again, Welcome to the EDU-Notices Community!

Warm Regards,

John Smart and Clément Vidal
Evo Devo Universe Community | evodevouniverse.com
Message has been deleted

Clément Vidal

Jul 16, 2008, 11:04:21 AM7/16/08
to EDU-Notices
Hi all,

Just a small precision:

> If you have any announcements to share
> on events, publications, etc. relevant to EDU Themes, please feel free
> to send them to Clement Vidal (all notices subject to moderator
> approval).

Please send them directly to the group at edu-n...@googlegroups.com
(and not to my personal email address) it will be moderated
afterwards.
Again, welcome to the EDU-Notices community!