High school 3

Jane

Sep 29, 2007, 6:00:05 PM9/29/07
to edte233
Becky = Efficiency Expert
Mariam = Altitudinist
Jane = Technophile

The Gilded Age was the unanimous loser because it was so wordy and
time consuming to read. No creativity to tasks, however, it had great
links to online resources. Uninspiring page design. Information was
same old stuff that you see every year. Spent time on a large concept
was not a bad thing.

We had a tie for the best of Webquest designs and they were Who wants
to be a millionaire and Gallery of Art i Facts. We liked the cool
graphics and animation of Gallery. We loved the concept of bringing
some reality and long term thinking with Millionaire. Returning to
links on the side bar for Gallery was irritating. And the millionaire
page was uninspiring. They could have brought some cool graphics to
that site to jazz it up. Liked the links to jobs, banks etc. for
millionaire. Liked the links for definition of unfamiliar words in
Gallery. Millionaire could be a class project with a presentation to
share with all the kids in the class. Good way to compare what is out
there. Liked the cultural aspect of gallery. Ties the old and the
new. Cross curriculum. Little bit of everything.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted