we're finished

Steven Monks

Apr 21, 2012, 12:11:50 PM4/21/12
to edp-ca...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team,

I wanted to take a moment to congratulate the whole team one more time. In
sum, I feel we produced a quality report and presentation to EDP. It was a
great pleasure working with you all over the course of the semester. I
learned a great deal from each of you and will maintain fond memories of
working together.

Best,
Steven

Steven Monks
MPA Candidate 2012
Columbia University - School of International and Public Affairs
c: 520-878-8331

Jesse Feinberg

Apr 21, 2012, 1:00:28 PM4/21/12
to edp-ca...@googlegroups.com
I echo Steven's sentiment.  It was a pleasure working with all of you - we had a great team dynamic and we should be proud of what we accomplished.  Is everyone free on Friday for some celebratory happy hour drinks?  Also Soffia share your pictures, especially the group ones!

Jesse

mk3...@columbia.edu

Apr 21, 2012, 1:13:24 PM4/21/12
to edp-ca...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I perfectly agree with what Steven and Jesse said. I spent enjoyable
time with you. Regarding our meeting, I will be out of town from
friday to tuesday night (traveling with a convertible mustang car to
Chicago to enjoy my remaining few day in US. I will leave on 21st of
May, and I do not know when in the future I will come again, mayby
never. I will definitely miss you and this beautiful country). I will
be available on wednesday then. I hope we can arrange a time that is
suitable for every of us.

alejandro chanona

Apr 24, 2012, 9:13:10 AM4/24/12
to edp-ca...@googlegroups.com
Team,

I would also like to express my satisfaction with the work we've accomplished this semester. The scope of the project was challenging, but in the end I think we were able to put together a valuable product and our presentation in Houston is proof of that. I'll see you soon for a celebratory drink and to look at Soffia's photos of the trip!

All the best,

Alejandro

Soffia Alarcon

Apr 25, 2012, 12:09:12 PM4/25/12
to edp-ca...@googlegroups.com
Team:

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to each one of you. I think I couldn't have had a better team to work with.

GRACIAS (filled with nostalgia already).

Hope to see you guys soon.

Best,

Soffia
--
Soffia Alarcon-Diaz
Candidate, Master of Public Administration, 2012

Antes de imprimir, piense en el Medio Ambiente. Before printing think about the Environment. Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'Environnement. Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt, bevor Sie dieses E-Mail drucken