Downtown Arena workshop invitation

1 view

Angela vardy

Jun 4, 2012, 11:52:39 PM6/4/12
to Google Listserve
Forwarded email:

Friends and Colleagues;

As you may be aware, the Project Team for the proposed Downtown Arena and Entertainment District will be hosting public consultation sessions over the next few weeks. The project team has also committed to hosting a number of stakeholder sessions; therefore we have organized a session targeting both the disability and seniors communities so that you can learn more about the arena design. We are inviting you or a representative to come out and hear a presentation from the ICON Venue Group from the US as well as the City of Edmonton Project Team. This will also be your opportunity to comment on the design features to ensure it is inclusive for all citizens.

Details are as follows:

Wednesday, June 20th, 2012

3pm- 5pm

Heritage Room, City Hall

Please RSVP your attendance by June 15th to Kathy...@edmonton.ca or 780 496 4910. If you are unable to make this date do not worry, there are other public consultation sessions taking place that we encourage you to attend. Visit the following link for more information on dates and times http://ecity/ecitynews/have-your-say-on-arena-designs.aspx .

 Thank you and hope to see you there!

                  Diana O'Donoghue, Coordinator
    Advisory Board on Service for Persons with Disabilities
Community and Social Development, Communities of Interest
            8th Floor, CN Tower 10004 104 Avenue
                     Edmonton, Alberta  T5J 0K1
      Telephone: (780) 496-5822  Fax: (780) 577 3525
               diana.o'dono...@edmonton.ca

                    www.edmonton.ca/disability