Phase Out Coal Event

Aleah Loney

Sep 24, 2014, 2:56:48 PM9/24/14
to edmont...@googlegroups.com

Hi Edmonton Chapter,

I just wanted to pass this on in case you’re interested in attending or sharing on your page.  Poster is attached.

It's time to Phase-out Coal, Alberta, and make the Transition to green, clean, and just energy alternatives!

Come out Sept. 29th in Edmonton to learn more about the health impacts from burning coal (did you know that majority of our electricity comes from coal?) and how to put pressure on our leaders and representatives to start taking real action!

http://albertacoalphaseout.ca/

Kind Regards,

Aleah Loney

Prairies & NWT Regional Organizing Assistant | Council of Canadians

t. 780-429-4500 or 1-877-729-4500

e: alo...@canadians.org

3rd floor, 10512-122 Street | Edmonton, AB | T5N 1M6

www.canadians.org

cid:image001.png@01CE3524.B55849C0cid:image003.png@01CE3524.B55849C0 cid:image004.png@01CE3524.B55849C0cid:image005.jpg@01CE3524.B55849C0 Pinterest

Unsuscribe from email updates

Phasing Coal.jpg