Rogue Hippo - More season details, tryouts & Countdown

Rogue Hippo

Apr 6, 2018, 1:56:59 PM4/6/18
Hello everyone,

As the season draws closer, a couple Hippo reminders for May!

2018 Captains & Managers
Captains - Dani Dugan, Robyn Bosnyak & Nolan Rettie
Managers - Hannah Andrews & Mark Morello

Season Details & Expression of Interest Survey
Thinking of playing Hippo this summer?!?! Be sure to check out our season details and fill out our expression of interest survey by May 1. Any questions about what Hippo looks like, what your role would be, or anything else - don't hesitate to ask (we love talking about Ultimate)!

Expression of Interest - https://goo.gl/forms/6Z9ugIjFoqWQWZ4k1

Tryouts
  • May 2 at 7:00 - Kinsmen #1 (under the High Level Bridge)
  • May 9 at 7:00 - Kinsmen #1 (under the High Level Bridge)

Countdown Tournament (Rogue Hippo Fundraiser)
Save the date & start getting your team together, Countdown is back May 26th! How it works:
You'll need to get a team of 8 players together, and be ready for some creative Ultimate! Each team will start their game with 8 players on the field; every time a team scores they lose a player, and the first team to score with only 2 players wins. Because of the loss of players, games will generally remain very close, even with varying skill levels leading to a fun tournament experience. Your team is allowed to make substitutions between points, and gender balance is maintained at all times.

Stay tuned for more details & registration later this month!

Chomp! Chomp!