Reminder: Flurry 2020 Season Details and Expression of Interest Form

1 view

Flurry Ultimate

Mar 22, 2020, 5:48:53 PM3/22/20
Hi everyone,

Our previously scheduled tryouts on April 19 and 20 have been cancelled as Foote Field has closed their facilities indefinitely. We are working on contingency plans and will provide updates as soon as possible.

That being said, if you are still interested in playing with Flurry this year and have not yet filled out our Expression of Interest Form, you should go do that now so that we know to keep in touch with you! Our 2020 Season Details can be found here.

Stay safe, and if you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Flurry Women's Ultimate
Edmonton, AB, Canada
@FlurryUltimate

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 6:04 PM Flurry Ultimate <flurryu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

We are very excited for another summer of Flurry in 2020!

We would like to invite you to take a look at our 2020 Season Details.
If you are interested in playing with Flurry in 2020, please fill out our Expression of Interest Form.

Please share widely, and if you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to contact us!

Flurry Women's Ultimate
Edmonton, AB, Canada
@FlurryUltimate