Rogue Hippo 2020

Rogue Hippo

Jan 27, 2020, 11:39:39 PM1/27/20
Hello Past and Future Hippos,

I am happy to announce that Rogue Hippo Mixed Ultimate will be returning for the 2020 season! Our intention is to create a development team with regular practices that will attend several tournaments throughout the summer, including the Canadian Ultimate Championships in Laval, Quebec on August 20-23.

The details are not set in stone, and more information will follow. However, we are committed to putting together a team for Sunflicker in Kelowna on May 2-3. Other possible non-CUC tournaments include Ho-Down in Calgary, Disc Break in Nelson BC, Sunbreak in Seattle, and Disc Odyssey in Saskatoon SK.

So, get excited for 2020, let us know if you are interested in attending Sunflicker in Kelowna, and stay tuned for more details in the near future.

Chomp Chomp.