Hippo 2020 Season Details

Rogue Hippo

Mar 9, 2020, 11:07:25 AM3/9/20
Hey Everybody!

Please find the attached Rogue Hippo 2020 season details and expression of interest survey.

We are also in the process of finalizing our roster for Sunflicker; let us know (sooner rather than later) if you're looking to make the trek out to beautiful, sunny Kelowna with us May 2-3 weekend.

If you are, or might be, interested in playing mixed ultimate this summer have a look through our season plan and please fill out an expression of interest form at this link: https://forms.gle/CrBrPCURvWu5KJC47
(Please fill out the form even if you have already sent us an email.)

Chomp. Chomp.
Hippo 2020 Season Details.pdf