Countdown Tournament - Registration closes May 21

Rogue Hippo

May 18, 2018, 10:33:47 AM5/18/18
Reminder that the deadline to register for Countdown is this Monday, May 21. If you are struggling to find the last couple players for your roster let us know and we'll see what we can do to help out!

Countdown - May 26

Rogue Hippo & EUPA are teaming up again to bring you a different kind of tournament!
How it works - Each team will start their game with 8 players on a full size field; every time a team scores they lose a player, and the first team to score with only 2 players wins. Because of the loss of players, games will generally remain very close, even with varying skill levels leading to a fun tournament experience. Your team is allowed to make substitutions between points, and gender balance is maintained at all times.
  • When: Saturday May 26, 2018
    • Games will be ~9:00am to 4:30pm
  • Where: Kaskitayo Sports Park (109 St & 19 Ave)
  • Cost: $160/team
    • Includes games and field food throughout the day.
  • Registration: Sign up now! Registration closes May 21
    • Captains, fill out our google form to get your team signed up, from there we’ll be in touch with tournament details and how to submit your roster and payment
  • Roster size: 8-10 players (4-5 female, 4-5 male)
    • Don't have a team, or need more players? Send us an email (roguehi...@gmail.com) and we'll see what we can do to get you matched up!