Edmonton Corporate Challenge Volunteers

1 view

Rogue Hippo

May 16, 2016, 3:54:13 PM5/16/16
to comm...@eupa.ca

We are looking for more volunteers to help EUPA putting on Ultimate for Edmonton Corporate Challenge. We are looking for more "Game Coordinators".

There are two shifts on the Saturday, May 28th 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM. And one shift on Tuesday, May 31st 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM.

Duties of a Game Coordinator
- Help captains with coin/disc flip and clarify any rule questions
- Make sure games start at the sound of the horn
- Keep score
- Assist with any rule or call questions during the game. Only if you are called in, and to keep the game moving.
- Make sure teams start on time after half
- Report scores to the Tournament Director after each game
- Rules for Corporate Challenge are modified. Make sure to familiarize yourself with them prior to May 28th.

If you are interested please email Nolan Rettie (comm...@eupa.ca).

Nolan