Countdown 2019 - Registration is open!

Rogue Hippo

Apr 29, 2019, 12:29:38 PM4/29/19
to edmonton-mi...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Registration is now OPEN for Countdown 2019!

How it works - Each team will start their game with 8 players on a full-size field; every time a team scores they lose a player, and the first team to score with only 2 players wins. Because of the loss of players, games will generally remain very close, even with varying skill levels, leading to a fun tournament experience. Your team is allowed to make substitutions between points and gender balance is maintained at all times.
  • When: Saturday May 25, 2019
    • Games will be ~9:00am to 4:30pm
  • Where: Kaskitayo Sports Park (109 St & 19 Ave)
  • Cost: $160/team
    • Includes games and field food throughout the day.
  • Registration: Sign up now! Registration closes May 20.
    • Captains, fill out our Google form to get your team signed up. From there we’ll be in touch with tournament details and how to submit your roster and payment.
  • Roster size: 8-10 players (4-5 female, 4-5 male)
    • Don't have a team, or need more players? Send us an email (roguehi...@gmail.com) and we'll see what we can do to get you matched up!