Indoor session #2

Rogue Hippo

Apr 17, 2017, 4:18:18 PM4/17/17
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday) night is our second indoor time, from 8:00-9:30pm at Commonwealth. Bring a dark and white jersey, and your cleats.

If you weren't at the first one, and/or haven't paid yet, the cost is $10, which includes the indoor times as well as a ticket to our bar night, which is this Friday, April 21 at Hudson's on 109th.

If you're interested in trying out for Rogue Hippo and haven't filled out our Expression of Interest survey yet, please do so. Also attached are our full season details.

See y'all tomorrow!

Patrick (on behalf of Rogue Hippo)

--
Rogue Hippo 2017.pdf