Fwd: C I R C U L A R

Nur Ali Tejani

Jan 31, 2012, 11:48:56 PM1/31/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir Tauseef

Can you please let us know about the update of class on Sunday, February 5, 2012.

Regards

Nur Ali Tejani

Feb 2, 2012, 12:00:30 AM2/2/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
You suggest, I can take the class at a cafe' as well.
But I suggest that let me talk to Azam Hashmi.
Can't we all have it on Saturday Morning as CBM will be open I presume.
ok will coordinate.
Thanks
Tauseef Lateef

Nur Ali Tejani

Feb 2, 2012, 12:06:17 AM2/2/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
Yes you can please discuss with Azam Hashmi on this.

We will have our regular class on Saturday from 2 to 5 and 5:15 to 8:15.

About morning, everyone please share your feedback.

hadi jinnah

Feb 2, 2012, 2:24:35 AM2/2/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
Since we already have 2 classes on Saturday, its not good idea to have 3 classes in a same day. ( 9 hours, WHAT ? )

we can always have make up class latter or we can add 30 minutes to 1 hour extra in upcoming classes to cover lost study or fulfill the requirement of certain mandatory hours of classroom teaching.

Regards

Hadi

Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:06:17 +0500
Subject: Re: Fwd: C I R C U L A R
From: nurali...@gmail.com
To: ed...@googlegroups.com

Tauseef Lateef

Feb 2, 2012, 4:55:14 AM2/2/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
This is the message received from Nasreen: So i think we can have it on saturday morning if it is ok with you all.
Thanks
No problem with me as far as the students can make it. Pls contact the CR and tell him/her to share the message with others.
Schedule for the missed Rabi-ul-Awal will be annoumnced by IoBM.
Prof Dr Nasreen Hussain
Head, Department of Education & PhD Programme
Institute of Business Management
Korangi Creek Road
Karachi-75190
Pakistan
UAN: 111-002-004 Ext 226

Talkhees Malik

Feb 2, 2012, 6:33:27 AM2/2/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
Please do not put class on Saturday morning as I have my school that day and later I have another class. Can we do it on 23rd March?
Talkhees Malik

Feb 2, 2012, 12:48:36 PM2/2/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir Tauseef

After all the feedback by student, i would recommend to have an extra class on 23 March 2012. Meanwhile we will see how the momentum of class and finalized later but, Saturday morning is not feasible for almost all as they have schools on.

Final is no doubt at your hand.

Regards

Nur Ali Tejani

hadi jinnah

Feb 2, 2012, 1:58:07 PM2/2/12
to Educational Coun. Tauseef Lateef
Good Job Nur Ali

Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 22:48:36 +0500

Tauseef Lateef

Feb 2, 2012, 11:47:58 PM2/2/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
Well, I agree with you all (students), and am sorry about the missing of the classes.
We will make it up.
Azam sahab allocated a class, for saturday but as you all cannot make it, so i would suggest we will have a regular class next sunday.
Can you please tell them about it that we will not have the class on saturday morning.
Thanks.

Tauseef

Feb 3, 2012, 4:30:10 AM2/3/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
I'm good with Saturday mornings so ......

hadi jinnah

Feb 3, 2012, 4:43:29 AM2/3/12
to Educational Coun. Tauseef Lateef
Just announced that Iobm is C L O S E D on Saturday too...... Yahooooo

Pakistan Zindabad

Regards

Warm Regards

Hadi

Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:47:58 -0800
From: tauseef...@yahoo.com

Nur Ali Tejani

Feb 3, 2012, 4:44:19 AM2/3/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hadi

Be ready for two extra classes. Hurray!!!