EC: About Assignment(s) and Term Report

Nur Ali Tejani

Mar 20, 2012, 2:40:07 AM3/20/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com

Dear All

Hope you all are fine with the best of health and doing well.

Through this email i am letting you people about the Assignment(s) and Term Report.

Assignment No. 1:

We will have to visit any of Educational Consultant Institute (e.g. Vision Consultant, Sun Consultant etc), come up with the details what they are offering/services and the processes they follow. The end product of this exercise is to come up with presentation and the same we have to deliver in class.

Assignment No 2:

Social setting, Workplace and Family are the area where we interact on daily basis 24/7. There are several attributes which we need to take care of. Reflect/Review yourself in these three setting and come up with the possibilities and answer the following attributes.

  1. Issues related
  2. Demand
  3. Conflict
  4. Opportunity and
  5. Concerns

Term Report:

We will write a reflective paper/essay/concept paper on any of the topic from our Educational counseling course outline. Minimum of 3000 words. Minimum of 3 citation should be there.

Feel free to ask if you any query.

Best of Luck!!!

Regards

Nur Ali Tejani

Tauseef Lateef

Mar 20, 2012, 5:43:55 AM3/20/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
Good Nur, exactly this needs to be done.
Thanks.
Tauseef

Xehra Sadiq

Mar 20, 2012, 9:38:56 AM3/20/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com

 Nur Ali plz tell the submission dates for all 3 assignments

zehra

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 02:43:55 -0700
From: tauseef...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: EC: About Assignment(s) and Term Report

Nur Ali Tejani

Mar 20, 2012, 10:36:01 AM3/20/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
Assignment No. 1: Presentation on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Assignment No. 2: Submission on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Term Report: Submission on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Regards

Nur Ali Tejani
--
Nur Ali Tejani

Talkhees Malik

Mar 20, 2012, 10:43:21 AM3/20/12
to ed...@googlegroups.com
Thanks alot Nur Ali for being so cooperative and prompt. We all appreciate your sincere efforts :)

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:36:01 +0500