Remembrance Day 2022

The Doctor

Nov 11, 2022, 10:09:37 AM11/11/22
Will you attend a Remembrance Day Service in person?

I KNOW I WILL!!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Let we forget 11 Nov Beware https://mindspring.com

Dave Smith

Nov 11, 2022, 12:33:43 PM11/11/22
On 2022-11-11 10:09 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> Will you attend a Remembrance Day Service in person?
>
> I KNOW I WILL!!

I just got home from it. I arrived a little late because I had a
veterinarian appointment at 10:30. It was only a few blocks from the
Legion where the ceremony was held. I dropped my wife off and went to
search for a parking spot. I got there in time for the last post and 2
minutes silence. I walked around the three exposed sides trying to find
a spot where I could see and hear but to no avail. Just about everyone
was holding up an umbrella and between the traffic on the four lane road
and the heavy rain on the umbrellas I could not hear any of the speeches.

The Doctor

Nov 11, 2022, 4:00:25 PM11/11/22
In article <VHvbL.10302$G506...@fx04.iad>,
Rain where you are, snow and cold here.

Dave Smith

Nov 11, 2022, 4:38:49 PM11/11/22
On 2022-11-11 4:00 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <VHvbL.10302$G506...@fx04.iad>,
> Dave Smith <adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>> On 2022-11-11 10:09 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
>>> Will you attend a Remembrance Day Service in person?
>>>
>>> I KNOW I WILL!!
>>
>> I just got home from it. I arrived a little late because I had a
>> veterinarian appointment at 10:30. It was only a few blocks from the
>> Legion where the ceremony was held. I dropped my wife off and went to
>> search for a parking spot. I got there in time for the last post and 2
>> minutes silence. I walked around the three exposed sides trying to find
>> a spot where I could see and hear but to no avail. Just about everyone
>> was holding up an umbrella and between the traffic on the four lane road
>> and the heavy rain on the umbrellas I could not hear any of the speeches.
>
> Rain where you are, snow and cold here.

The middle of the Niagara Peninsla. It's about 16C and has been raining
since 9am and coming down hard all afternoon. They are calling for snow
tomorrow.

The Doctor

Nov 11, 2022, 8:19:16 PM11/11/22
In article <HhzbL.10167$r2z9...@fx44.iad>,