NOV 28, Thursday, tomorrow, listen to Newsline on CHED; see if Kodish calls ...

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

... let's see if the punk calls and squares off against Ralph Klein.

Anybody want to lay odds on a) how long Kodpiece'll last or b) how huge of an
ass he'll make of himself?

Somebody remind him .....

630 CHED
Newsline with Jerry Bellikka
9:00 - 11:00 AM
Thursday November 28, 1996

Roxie Malone or Larry Barris will be lining up the calls while Jerry hosts...
The station DOES NOT SUBSCRIBE TO CALL TRACE OR CALL DISPLAY nor do they
screen calls. You get in - you get on ...

The numbers are:
496-0063 locally
1-800-663-0630 toll free throughout Alberta
*630 on the Telus Mobility STAR line

Let's rock ....

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:
: ... let's see if the punk calls and squares off against Ralph Klein.

: Anybody want to lay odds on a) how long Kodpiece'll last or b) how huge of an
: ass he'll make of himself?

I don't intend to satisfy your pathetic urges wanker, you vile and
worthless waste of human flesh.

Been to a church lately?

--
-Jason Kodish

"Never seek to engage in a confrontation, but forced upon you,
never fear a confrontation."-Grand Master Simon

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

In article <57isbe$q...@news.sas.ab.ca>,

jko...@pervert.net (Asshole Kodish) wrote:
>I don't intend to satisfy your pathetic urges wanker, you vile and
>worthless waste of human flesh.

That so? Well let the clock tick by - your absence will thrust you from
chicken to chicken-shit .... T minus 11 hours and counting as of this post ...

>Been to a church lately?

Yes I have ... you?

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:

: That so? Well let the clock tick by - your absence will thrust you from

: chicken to chicken-shit .... T minus 11 hours and counting as of this post ...

Give it up, Wanker, it doesn't matter what I do, you slimeball, you'll
insult me, harrass me , and accuse me of molesting children.
So why should I bother?
If Klein wants me, he can come to ab.politics.

: >Been to a church lately?

: Yes I have ... you?

I doubt you have. YOu are as Godless and evil as they come.
I wouldn't put it past you to be a satan worshiper.

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca

Nov 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/29/96

In article <57k89d$r...@news.sas.ab.ca>,

jko...@pervert.net (Asshole Kodish) wrote:
>So why should I bother?

Because you made such prick-waving bravado about being able to mop up the
Premier.

Well, as you've proved to the world, you shrivelled up like a sickle cell
anemia under the bright light when faced with the prospect of squaring off
against "the man" in public.

And that was just voice to voice on radio. Heaven forbid you'd actually meet
the preem face to face; you'd probably drop to the floor and cower and cry in
the fetal position like televangelist Jim Bakker did when he got defrocked ...

Chicken-shit.

moon...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/29/96

ve...@compusmart.ab.ca wrote:
: In article <57k89d$r...@news.sas.ab.ca>,

: jko...@pervert.net (Asshole Kodish) wrote:
: >So why should I bother?

: Because you made such prick-waving bravado about being able to mop up the
: Premier.

People actually have _lives_, than sitting around on their fat
asses spewing venom over the radio (and Internet).

jko...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Nov 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/29/96

: jko...@pervert.net (Asshole Kodish) wrote:
: >So why should I bother?

: Because you made such prick-waving bravado about being able to mop up the
: Premier.

I still do the bravado thing, but on my own ground. If I want to square
off with "the man" , I'll do it right here, or I'll send him a fax. I
don't do things on your terms, putz.

: anemia under the bright light when faced with the prospect of squaring off

: against "the man" in public.

He want's to join me here, Wanker, I'll square off with him. You get him
here and I'll take him apart.

: the preem face to face; you'd probably drop to the floor and cower and cry in

: the fetal position like televangelist Jim Bakker did when he got defrocked ...

Not likely, Wanker.
Besides, I can't get everything I want to say on Radio.