Dave Mulligan And Joe Mulligan Have Left Alberta And Moved Back To Burnaby/ New Westminster The Petty Criminal Douchebags.

Gregory Carr

Nov 3, 2021, 3:29:13 AM11/3/21
Joe Mulligan the whiny pieback was slapped upside the head at the Firehouse Pub in Burnaby, BC his protective custody friends did nothing nor did the fat obese female bartender or the raffle guy. Their sisters disowned them. Both are red faced alkies and chronic liars.
236-668-6156 is the phone number they are using. Let these morning drinkers and sex criminals what you think of them.

https://youtu.be/DuLoNitWwhg

Stupid rantings by Joe Mulligan and his older half brother the pudgy Dave Mulligan the drunken, stoned, gambling addict morons who shoplift toilet paper. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc1zxMk9LcE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc1zxMk9LcE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTkt7EJNqXY&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If6skBk1eCw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOSquY2rJZA&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg9m344Ml00&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlMa6Zo8fOM&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcqJeIVyj9U&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzzm8pw7vPk&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgQhcNVKtIo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vsvn8cQllE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgQhcNVKtIo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh4RsBXKs6E&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrDZEffjvdU&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCjhqUbbYuo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi5TvcwYk4s&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BExBjcMXCa8&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJSiumwKEas&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A04--OKLiao&feature=youtu.be

You can Google Group search their names in edm.general and van.general
and on Youtube for more info.

Gregory Carr

Mar 21, 2022, 5:12:18 AM3/21/22
These ppl are protective custody.

Gregory Carr

Mar 24, 2022, 7:20:35 PM3/24/22
613-248-1550 Phoned There Was A Recorded Msg In English And Chinese.
Subscribe
Gregory Carr’s profile photo
Gregory Carr
15:45 (now)
11:27 AM. Today. It claimed to be from a govt agency. The msg repeated twice. Phone display showed Ottawa, Ont.

P Edgar
17 Mcallister Pvt, Gloucester
613-248-1550
https://www.canadapages.com/wp/n-boudreau-gloucester-on-6132602176/

I phoned the number back at 3:19 PM and a recorded msg said it was out of service. https://youtu.be/_Xc4BfBWUb0

2200 Austin Ave Coquitlam, BC Mundy Rd. Elementary School 604-936-4271 Called Me Left No Msg.
Yahoo
/
Sent

Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca>
To:
mund...@sd43.bc.ca
,
Harry Bains.MLA
,
educ.m...@gov.bc.ca

Mon, Mar 21 at 8:18 p.m.

Hi,

604-936-4271 called me at 3:20 PM and left no msg. I called back at 4:05 PM a recording of a female voice said to leave a msg. The recording didn't say it was a school.

I googled the number and found the school website Contact Us - Mundy Road Elementary School (sd43.bc.ca)

Contact Us - Mundy Road Elementary School

I have never lived in Coquitlam and don't know anyone who attends school there. This is probably a wrong number but I have received a number of harassing phone calls over the last two years. Phone Numbers That Have Called Me Lately And Left No Msg. (google.com)

Phone Numbers That Have Called Me Lately And Left No Msg.
Subscribe
gregca...@gmail.com’s profile photo
gregca...@gmail.com
27 Dec 2019, 03:25:11

480-439-0904

604-210-2802

604-592-9038

604-245-0128

604-229-3553

604-501-8514

888-811-2323

A web search shows it to be Port Coquitlam City Services which is odd because I live in Surrey. I know no one in Port Coquitlam and almost never go there. H.A. slave ex-Mayor of Burnaby Derek Corrigan and his wife tried to contact me in the past which made no sense since I slagged them on USENET and Facebook and in public on numerous occasions.
604-210-9905 is the number that called me yesterday night. I phoned the number back and it was Derrick Corrigan's office. Corrigan is the Mayor of Burnaby and I live in Surrey so why would he be calling me? This morning 604-359-5402 called me at 11:12 am. http://callername.com/60435954 shows it to be an unsafe caller.

Corrigan and his wife tried on numerous times to be Facebook friends with me which is odd since I do nothing but say bad things about them.

A memo obtained by Postmedia says that Nick Elmes, a firefighter who founded a biker club, is no longer employed by the City of Burnaby.
“Effective today, Nick Elmes is no longer employed by the City of Burnaby,” Acting Fire Chief Dave Samson says in the terse, one-line internal memo, which was sent out on Wednesday afternoon.
The memo’s subject is simply “Nick Elmes.”
It’s not clear whether Elmes resigned or was fired. The Burnaby Fire Department wasn’t immediately available for comment.
Earlier this month, Postmedia’s Kim Bolan revealed that Elmes and two other Burnaby firefighters, as well as two New Westminster firefighters and a retired firefighter from Vancouver were members of Florian’s Knights.

The club was recently formed and Elmes told Bolan he was one of the founders.
Members of the clubs have been appearing at events alongside members of the Hells Angels. Elmes said those events were open to anyone to attend. The Knights club was formed to raise money for charity and that no one should be concerned, he added.
Elmes was photographed with three Hells Angels members, including Kelowna president Damiano Dipopolo. Elmes said he and Dipopolo were childhood friends.
The Knights have been wearing a three-piece patch on the backs of their leather vests, meaning they sought permission from the Hells Angels when they were forming, retired police biker expert Brad Stephen told Postmedia.
He called this “disturbing.”
Earlier this month, Burnaby Fire Chief Joe Robertson said he also had concerns about the Knights and has met with the RCMP to discuss the issue.
“The city and the fire department do not condone any association of our members with the Hells Angels. We support the good work that all the rest of our firefighters do in the community,” Robertson said. “This reflects really poorly on the good work that everybody else does.”
Some of the Knights have been wearing their vests, known as “colours” on their way to work, Robertson said. He added that while he was displeased that those firefighters were doing so, advice from lawyers had told the department nothing could be done by the employer to stop employees from wearing colours on their way to work
with files from Postmedia News
pjoh...@postmedia.com
twitter.com/risingaction

http://theprovince.com/news/local-news/founder-of-biker-club-no-longer-employed-at-burnaby-fire-department/wcm/d47a7ad7-6516-4c63-b1f2-77d3844e97c6?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1530146391 has a picture of the 4 bikers.

Burnaby Mayor Derek Corrigan went to the funeral of a full patch Hell's Angel some years ago and wrote it off as,"he was a friend in high school".

Pietro Calidino a Burnaby city councilor and former MLA rented office space from a Hell's Angel associate and his nephew was a full patch Hell's Angel at one point. The Vancouver Sun and Vancouver Province both reported on this.

Attending a funeral of a club or mafia member is a sign of respect for these organized crime groups.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/van.general/Derek$20Corrigan%7Csort:date/van.general/T0L5wuye2OI/8NGXwgiOAgAJ

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/van.general/Burnaby$20mayor%7Csort:date/van.general/KUUCeNlK26E/JYeakeZRBwAJ

604-227-0206 It appears to be a Richmond number.
van.general
Conversations
99+
About
My membership settings
Privacy • Terms

9 of many

604-210-9286 Phoned 5 Times Never Left A Msg. Google Search Shows No Legitimate Number.
Subscribe

Gregory Carr’s profile photo
Gregory Carr
2 Mar 2022, 03:47:19

604-210-9286 Phoned 5 Times Never Left A Msg. Google Search Shows No Legitimate Number.

Nothing New About Joe Mulligan And Dave Mulligan Here.
Subscribe
Gregory Carr’s profile photo
Gregory Carr
31 Jan 2022, 12:52:04
Dave Mulligan has in the past threatened to kill me and New West police officers sometime this aft. he and his younger half brother Joe left a voicemail msg where among other things they threatened to arson my apt. You folks might not like me but I am sure the neighbouring apts don't want to see a suite in the building torched.by arsonists. Oddly enough the call number didn't show on my cell phone. I used to work with these two petty criminals protective custody weirdos and recognize these voices and am willing to testify to that.

In the msg these pukes told me to post this to Youtube so I did. You can search Youtube for "Dave Mulligan" and "Joe Mulligan" Also search Google Groups for Dave Mulligan and Joe Mulligan in the van.general ng. Note there is as usual with their unwanted msgs no background noises of their imaginary family and no tv or music these are poverty cases with a history of eviction for non payment of rent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpNcL46wBSw is a copy of the voicemail which I have sent to various law enforcement.

Dave Mulligan And Joe Mulligan Phone Me And Threaten To Torch My Apt.

Gregory Carr <gregorycarrit...@gmail.com>
Fri, 21 Jan, 18:55 (7 hours ago)
to newton

Hi,

Dave Mulligan has in the past threatened to kill me and New West police officers sometime this aft. he and his younger half brother Joe left a voicemail msg where among other things they threatened to arson my apt. You folks might not like me but I am sure the neighbouring apts don't want to see a suite in the building torched.by arsonists. Oddly enough the call number didn't show on my cell phone. I used to work with these two petty criminals protective custody weirdos and recognize these voices and am willing to testify to that. Uttering death threats, criminal harassment charges should be laid against these two.

WIN 20220121 18 00 34 Pro Dave Mulligan Joe Mulligan Threaten To Torch My Apt. - YouTube I tried to send the voicemail to you but the email it was too large.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMQjZOAKOBI

===================================================================================================================================
Joe Mulligan and his older half brother pudgy Dave Mulligan have moved back to Burnaby/New Westminster BC Joe Mulligan the alkie is more red faced than ever they have been drinking at the Firehouse Pub at Metrotown Mall in Burnaby.

Dave Mulligan And Joe Mulligan Phoned Me Twice Left Voicemail. 236-668-6156 is their number.
Subscribe
Gregory Carr’s profile photo
Gregory Carr
2 Nov 2021, 16:31:52 (yesterday)
The Mulligan idiots Joe and Dave are back in Burnaby/ New Westminster and have been drinking at the Firehouse Pub in Burnaby. They left a couple voicemails on my phone. 236-668-6156 is the phone number they are using. They phoned at 1:04 PM yesterday the caller ID showed they phoned from 604-533-3333 which is odd because that is the number for Pacific Cabs which is a very good cab company. Joe Mulligan was convicted of molesting a granny woman and bragged about it at work. Tell these protective custody tards 236-668-6156 what you think of them. Joe Mulligan was slapped in the face at the Firehouse Pub the other night and his "buddies" did nothing. He is more red faced than ever the alkie and is a morning drinker a fraudster and grifter as is his older, pudgy half brother Dave. Both are unemployed bums and chronic liars if they somehow find work they are soon terminated. Joe Mulligan is proud of his phony smile. They are lonely and their sisters have disowned them.
0:28 / 0:50
0 Comments

https://youtu.be/DuLoNitWwhg Dave Mulligan acknowledges he has enemies. You protective custody ppl are the lowest of the low. I wonder if your Mom will die before you?

You can find more info on them by doings a Youtube search or by looking through the Google Groups van.general and edm.general.
I had some creepoids Dave Mulligan and his younger half brother the sex criminal Joe Mulligan who I had the misfortune to hire for some work leave unwanted voicemails on my cell phone. The chronically lying, racist petty criminals and fraudsters and scammers with no vehicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg9m344Ml00 has a few paragraphs about the two admitted scammers. Various moronic and libelous comments they made on Youtube about me and my family in response to my videos of their unwanted voicemails have been erased along with my replies to them. Hopefully I won't see or hear from the TARDS until I testify against them in court for criminal harassment and uttering death threats. Dave Mulligan also threatened to kill New Westminster police. Dud has never won a fight in his life and is scared of crowds and the dark he wears a NYPD hat often.

I contacted the FB security ppl twice about his idiotic and slanderous posts to FB about me and my family using the help function on FB and nothing happened. I then tried to find FB emails of company employees it took me 15 minutes but I found 4, 3 of which were valid. I ran across various web postings saying there were no valid email addresses for FB employees but that made no sense. The problem was dealt with within 24 hours. There are a couple of dummy Joe Mulligan accounts that whoever his computer/internet helper has set up. Joe and half brother Dave Mulligan don't even have a computer so somehow got someone to give them WWW help. They will rat the guy out in a second. A while back there were 6 dummy Joe Mulligan accounts but I contacted FB and they were gone forthwith.

Joe Mulligan and Dave Mulligan hate black folks they use the N word but only in private can't take another punch out. They also hate the management at Versacold on Cliveden Ave where they used to temp at and were fired for errors, hiding in the bathroom to play video games on a cell phone and fighting each other on the loading dock and throwing freight around while spazzing out and yelling, "F**K Canada." They were also selling pot on the loading dock instead of working. They hate Best Personnel for telling them to go fly a kite. No one likes the Mulligan Brothers lazy f**king Mulligan brothers they were also called the Bobsi Twins to their face and they would blush and hang their heads.

https://www.facebook.com/drew.mooring their FB friend Carlos Carlos is a drug dealer supposedly in Surrey, BC wonder if thats where they get their pot to sell from?

Joe Mulligan is so lonely. Hey stop ripping the ppl you meet. Quit borrowing money from ppl and not paying it back. Quit being a snitch and informant and testifying against ppl like you did your old Centennial buddies. Quit threatening ppl online stop committing frauds and scams and quit molesting senior citizen women on the street. Quit threatening law enforcement officers. Oh F it you protective custody tards deserve to die but I would only break every bone in your face the Bible forbids murder and 25 years to life at 56 no thanks.

Joe Mulligan
April 28 at 12:35 PM ·
Not sure who my 5 will be. Guess we shall see. Sometimes you just need a friend. I have felt this lately...these are very difficult times we live in. Doing a friends check in. Showing support for each other. I want five people to post this message, don't share, to show that you're always there when someone needs to talk. Say done on my post.
Who are my 5?
1 Comment
Richard Young
Done bro

At the time the loser Joe Mulligan posted his cry of lonliness and failure he had over 2,400 FB friends only 4 of whom he had ever met IRL only one person replied. Joe Mulligan and Dave Mulligan need to check in yet again.

Yeah lonesome pc faggot bottom suck hoes Dave and Joe Mulligan no friends IRL they have known over a year and they are over 40. Yeah you pc ppl always have a difficult time to put it mildly. You Joe Mulligan are small 5 ft 6, balding a convicted sex criminal against a woman over 65, a chronic liar, useless to any employer, never won a fight against a non family member unless it was a senior citizen. You don't pay your rent often and any small loans anyone gives you they can kiss goodbye. Look at all the posts dweeble Joe Mulligan has made to his FB Joe Mulligan the duffus is afraid to go outside the beatdown of your life outside pc prison is coming and Wuhan virus is in the air.

Facebook the chronic liar Joe Mulligan admits his entire 42 years of phony life and complete verbal vomit and philosophy. He used to talk about his phony smile at work.

These unfunny clowns told me a number of times they had no sisters but by fluke I met an old neighbor of their's in New West and he said they had two. Does this family have a history of incest or rape or something? I am looking for Dave Mulligan's and Joe Mulligan's contact info and address I want $10k and I want them to turn themselves in to law enforcement and confess to their many crimes. Surrey RCMP has two open files on them and I believe New West Police does as well since Dave Mulligan the red faced alkie threatened to kill one of their officers.

Dave Mulligan So Drunk And Stoned He Can't Fake A Phone Number Fakes Being A Police Officer. Phoned 3 Times In 48 Hours Call Display Shows 886-335-4281. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynIycKV-Fjo (google.com)

Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com>
To:
Greg Carr

Sun., Feb. 10, 2019 at 1:57 p.m.

I'm very lucky jus got hired working w skytrain customer service,35 per hour

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019, 1:41 PM Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com> wrote:
I didn't mean to say those things,will call it truths I'm a man

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019, 1:39 PM Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com> wrote:
How was the game?

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019, 8:26 AM Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Working at versa tmrw

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019, 7:52 AM Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Your afraid clean up ur place it stinks

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 8:21 PM Greg Carr <greg...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
Look I want nothing to do with you. Go to a bar and meet some ppl oh wait its dark and your scared of the dark.

On Friday, February 8, 2019, 03:59:51 p.m. PST, Dave Mullian <rgis...@gmail.com> wrote:

I met Kim she slept w me

Yes. A black cutie named Kim.

Apr 29, 2022, 4:29:19 AM4/29/22