Honest Stats for January 2024

Idlehands

Feb 1, 2024, 9:38:49 PMFeb 1
Unlike the lies from a censored source, these stats are from a source
that is not filtered in any way. (Top 25 only).

XanaNews Statistic for edm.general. 2024-02-01 7:35:32 PM

From article 388100 (2024-01-01 1:38:13 AM) to article 388214
(2024-01-31 7:30:55 PM)

Number of threads ................... 23
Number of articles .................. 117
Average articles per thread ......... 5.09
Number of unanswered posts .......... 8
Number of posts from XanaNews users .. 1

Top Threads

Ranking Articles Subject
------- -------- ----------------------------------
1 18 %'s Picture from 2016
2 16 DARLENE IS
3 16 Happy Martin Luther Coon Day
4 14 Re: Seen on FaceBook
5 8 Re: Happy New Year Edm.General
6 6 Re: (Eagles) Expertly: Again praying for %'s (aka
Stuart Rawlings') perishing soul in this thread ...
7 5 Pillars of the jewish community
8 5 I Contact D And A Services Group About The Video The
Edmonton Resident Duncan Campell Posted Saying He did Not Owe Them Or
Walmart $.
9 5 Why did the gook cross the road?
10 3 Give credit where it's due, Greg Carr DOES do
charity work
11 3 Dhu Duncan Campbell 10908 65A , Edmonton AB, T6A2P7
(780) 466-0109 He Hates Ukraine And America And Loves Putin.
12 3 Re: Blacks have average IQ of 65. Affirmative action
must be stopped now!!
13 3 Famous MLK quotes
14 2 LETS PLAY HOCKEY
15 2 A few more dark jokes via Peeler

Top Posters

Ranking Articles Name Most Used Newsreader
------- -------- -------------------------- --------------------
1 30 % Mozilla
2 24 GregCarr G2
3 11 Peeler Pan
4 7 Loose Cannon ForteAgent
5 6 Dr. WTF Mozilla Thunderbird
6 6 Janithor Mozilla Thunderbird
7 6 Richard Scoville G2
8 5 Idlehands Mozilla Thunderbird
9 5 The Doctor trn
10 3 Erter Terte MicroPlanet-Gravity
11 3 Rob Mozilla Thunderbird
12 2 Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew Forte Agent
13 2 Sharx335 Mozilla Thunderbird
14 1 Rick Sabian's Allstar Cana MicroPlanet-Gravity
15 1 Skeeter MicroPlanet-Gravity
16 1 hhya...@gmail.com Mozilla Thunderbird
17 1 Mary E. Riendeau SHEIN is Forte Agent
18 1 RCIC Mozilla Thunderbird

--
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.

George Bernard Shaw

GregCarr

Feb 2, 2024, 11:24:22 PMFeb 2
Vào lúc 18:38:49 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 2, 2024, Idlehands đã viết:
I win with the most on topic posts. HATE TO PRAISE THE HERETIC BUT HE EXPOSES THE LIES OF DOCTOR AGAIN AND DOES THE NG A GOOD DEED BY POSTING ACCURATE STATS.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Calgary
Police seize waterfront home, Lamborghinis, and millions of dollars in drugs bound for Alberta
Calgary man shot last month involved in $55M bust

Jade Markus · CBC News · Posted: Sep 28, 2022 5:07 PM PDT | Last Updated: September 29, 2022

Guns and drugs seized by ALERT on display. (Mike Symington/CBC)

Fifteen people and a Calgary business have been charged following a cross-border, $55-million drug bust.

It's believed they were moving cocaine and methamphetamine produced by Mexican cartels to Alberta, says a police organization dedicated to serious and organized crime.

Alberta Law Enforcement Response Teams (ALERT) said Wednesday the investigation started in 2020 and involved Calgary police, U.S. Homeland Security and officers in Niagara, Ont., Saskatchewan and Osoyoos, B.C. (GREG: Good work way to go law enforcement you earned your pay. )

Fifteen people now face more than 80 charges.

Meth and cocaine believed to be on the way to Alberta was seized in the United States and elsewhere in Canada, ALERT said. Lead investigator Sgt. Tara McNeil said the drugs seized were destined for the "streets of Calgary" and across the province.

Among those charged is Calgarian Talal Fouani, 46, said McNeil.

In August, Fouani and his wife were shot in his Bentley outside their southwest Calgary home.

Fouani survived, but his wife, Nakita Baron, 31, died of her injuries. (Greg: Yes folks drugs can be big money it can also lead to death and 20 year prison terms and asset forfeiture. In 2024 your wife and children are a legitimate target the old solid code in this regard is gone. Children are used to make death threats etc hence they get whacked they are used to make false child molestation charges hence they are killed. Keep your children away from gang kids.)

A man on the phone on the left, a woman looking at the camera on the right.
Talal Fouani, left, was on bail for organized crime and money laundering charges when he was shot while sitting in his parked Bentley outside his southwest Calgary home. Fouani's wife, Nakita Baron, 31, was killed. (Instagram/Nakita Baron)
CBC News learned that Fouani was out on bail awaiting trial on organized crime charges. Now Fouani faces charges related to laundering proceeds of crime, participation in a criminal organization and possession of property obtained by crime, ALERT says.

Fourteen other people, including Belal Fouani, and a company called Fouani Equity Funds Ltd., have been charged with offences ranging from participation in a criminal organization, importation of a controlled substance, laundering proceeds of crime and drug trafficking.

But McNeil says ALERT alleges that a man named Ricco King, 50, is believed to be the top figure in the crime organization. King faces charges of trafficking, laundering the proceeds of crime and participation in a criminal organization.

ALERT said these vehicles were seized in connection with Project Cobra. (ALERT)
McNeil said two multimillion-dollar mansions — in Halifax and Niagara-on-the-Lake — belonging to King have been placed under criminal restraint.

McNeil said all of the accused were charged in Calgary, and their court cases will be tried in the city.

McNeil said they believe the drugs originated in Mexico, and the "criminal organization" had established links with cartels in that country. However, she said the organization didn't have a name and wasn't defined by age or race.

"It was a group of people that were working together for the benefit of the group and to make as much money as possible and import as many drugs as they possibly could," she said.

ALERT dubbed the investigation "Project Cobra."

In a media release, ALERT said meth and cocaine bound for Alberta has been seized in Wyoming, Los Angeles, Lake Koocanusa, B.C., and North Battleford, Sask. Drugs were also seized in Calgary.

"The numbers are staggering … $55 million in drugs intercepted, nearly one metric tonne of methamphetamine that was destined for Alberta communities," said Supt. Marc Cochlin, ALERT chief executive officer.

"The amount of harm that mountain of methamphetamine brings to our communities is very disturbing."

ALERT says 928 kilograms of methamphetamine and six kilograms of cocaine were intercepted, and about $7 million worth of property has been seized or placed under criminal restraint.

A $3.5-million home in Niagara-on-the-Lake, two Lamborghinis, a Porsche and classic cars are among the possessions under criminal restraint. These are all the profits of a organized crime, said Cochlin.

Nineteen firearms were also seized, which included handguns, rifles, submachine guns and suppressors.

Three people face more than five charges in connection with Project Cobra:

William Whiteford, 39, from Leduc County, charged with 20 offences.
Elias Ade, 38, from Calgary, charged with 12 offences.
Jarett Mackenzie, 32, from Calgary, charged with 6 offences.
Cochlin said he believes this is likely the biggest drug bust in Alberta's history.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/alert-calgary-organized-crime-bust-1.6599747

I hope the civil forfeiture ppl are all over this.

'Mountain of meth': Alberta police seize over $55M in drugs, arsenal of weapons

Melissa Gilligan
CTVNewsCalgary.ca Digital Journalist
Follow | Contact
Updated Sept. 28, 2022 12:19 p.m. PDT
Published Sept. 27, 2022 2:34 p.m. PDT
Share
Link
Reddit
LinkedIn
Email
Alberta police have seized an estimated $55 million in illegal drugs through a cross-border investigation into organized crime, trafficking and money laundering.

The investigation, called Project Cobra, began in 2020 and was a joint effort between the Alberta Law Enforcement Response Teams (ALERT), RCMP and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.

ALERT says 928 kilograms of methamphetamine and six kilograms of cocaine were seized as a result of the nearly three-year-long investigation.

"The amount of harm that mountain of meth brings to our communities is very disturbing" said ALERT Supt. Marc Cochlinin a Wednesday news release.

RELATED STORIES
15 Calgary homes searched in multi-million dollar drug bust
In addition, an estimated $7 million worth of assets were seized or placed under criminal restraint.

The investigation also led to police agencies throughout Canada and in the United States assisting and making numerous large-scale drug seizures in their jurisdictions, including:

342 kilograms of meth in Wyoming;
308 kilograms of meth in Los Angeles;
137 kilograms of meth in Calgary;
84 kilograms of meth in Los Angeles;
50 kilograms of meth at Lake Koocanusa, B.C.; and
Five kilograms of cocaine in North Battleford, Sask.
Nineteen firearms were also seized, including handguns, rifles, submachine guns and suppressors.

Alberta police have seized an estimated $55 million in illegal drugs through a cross-border investigation into organized crime, trafficking and money laundering.
In addition, police say $7 million worth of property, bank accounts, luxury vehicles and other suspected proceeds of crime has been seized or placed under criminal restraint.

Vehicles seized by police during Project Cobra. (ALERT handout)
This includes a $3.5 million home in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont., two Lamborghinis, a Porsche, classic cars and $200,000 cash.

A home in Niagra-on-the-Lake placed under criminal restraint during Project Cobra. (ALERT)
In total, 15 people and one business have been charged with 80 criminal offences ranging from participation in a criminal organization to importation of a controlled substance.

The suspects were arrested and charged between May 2022 and August 2022, including:

Elias Ade, 38, from Calgary, charged with 12 offences;
Abdul Akbar, 37, from Calgary, charged with eight offences;
Tianna Bull, 25, from North Battleford, charged with one offence;
Lina El-Chammoury, 50, from Calgary, charged with two offences;
Russell Ens, 39, from North Battleford, charged with two offences;
Talal Fouani, 46, from Calgary, charged with three offences;
Belal Fouani, 44, from Calgary, charged with three offences;
Kari-Lynn Grant, 51, from Calgary, charged with four offences;
Scott Hunt, 33, from Calgary, charged with three offences;
Ricco King, 50, from Bedford, N.S., charged with five offences;
Jarett Mackenzie, 32, from Calgary, charged with six offences;
Jesse Marshall, 52, from Calgary, charged with four offences;
Daniel Menzul, 32, from Calgary, charged with four offences;
Sean Nesbitt, 44, Calgary, charged with three offences;
William Whiteford, 39, from Leduc County, charged with 20 offences; and
Fouani Equity Funds Ltd. charged with one offence.
Fouani Equity Funds Ltd. is a Calgary-based investment company and was charged with laundering proceeds for an organized crime group.

For a complete list of charges laid against each of the accused you can visit the ALERT website(opens in a new tab).

CARTEL TIES, KING WAS ALLEGEDLY THE LEADER

Alberta police have seized an estimated $55 million in illegal drugs through a cross-border investigation into organized crime, trafficking and money laundering.
Sgt. Tara McNeil with ALERT says the investigation revealed an ongoing plot to import high volumes of methamphetamine and cocaine into Alberta.

"We believe these drugs originated in Mexico, and this criminal organization had established links with the cartels."

She says the organized crime unit connected to the arrests operated at an "extremely complex and sophisticated level."

"ALERT alleges that the head of this criminal organization was Ricco King, a 50-year-old man who was well-known in Alberta from previous organized crime investigations.

"King was allegedly the top figure of this criminal organization, and took extraordinary measures to insulate himself from being directly implicated in criminal activity.

"King resided in, and owned, multi-million dollar mansions in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont. and in the Halifax, Nova Scotia area."
A Halifax County home placed under criminal restraint during Project Cobra. (ALERT handout)

McNeil says the organization didn't have a name it specifically used or operated under.

"This criminal organization is not defined by race, it's not defined by age, it doesn't have a specific name… it's a group of people that were working together for the benefit of the group, to make as much money as possible, to import as many drugs as they possibly could.

McNeil says Project Cobra is "undoubtedly one of ALERT's biggest successes and the impact of this investigation will be substantial."

Coughlan said Operation Cobra didn't just "cut off the head of the snake" it "took the whole damn snake."

RELATED IMAGES
Alberta police have seized an estimated $55 million in illegal drugs through a cross-border investigation into organized crime, trafficking and money laundering.
Alberta police have seized an estimated $55 million in illegal drugs through a cross-border investigation into organized crime, trafficking and money laundering.

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/mountain-of-meth-alberta-police-seize-over-55m-in-drugs-arsenal-of-weapons-1.6086695 Lots of pics of guns and houses and cars.

https://www.saltwire.com/atlantic-canada/news/nova-scotia-man-alleged-leader-of-group-charged-in-55-million-alberta-drug-bust-100778225/ Goes into more detail.

Yes its a year old plus but thought I would post it.

Dr. WTF

Feb 4, 2024, 12:07:25 AMFeb 4
<snip>

A simple "thank you" would do racist prick.

Shove your homophobia/transphobie right up your over extended.

Sheesh.

--
"The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
Alberta Einstein

GregCarr

Feb 4, 2024, 2:17:54 AMFeb 4
Vào lúc 21:07:25 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 2, 2024, Dr. WTF đã viết:
I am not racist you scared old nothing man.

> Shove your homophobia/transphobie right up your over extended.

I don't like gays or trans you terrified anonymous posting lying idiot. isn't it great what Premier Smith did regarding the trans ppl.

> Sheesh.
>

> --
> "The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
> Alberta Einstein

The poster never once has condemned online nazis the feckless coward.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nothing to do with the above:

438 11 Ave SE, #500
Calgary AB

1/60694
Why Do Tyler Argue And Mike Poirier And That According To Daryl Grant Macaskill "gay" Surrey, BC Businessman All Have Private Investigators Licenses Or Have Taken Private Security Courses? Why Are All 3 linked to H.A.M.C.?

Tard Taylor Argue is good at one thing, waving a red flag. After easy due dilligence we learn his Victoria office is a mailbox drop and his Whitehorse office is a condo. Taylor Argue is a conman, and a poor one.

https://www.westbridgecanada.com/
His office in Calgary in reality belongs to https://retraincanada.com/. They draw government funding.

Taylor Argue holds a fire PI license, and most recently has been peddling his blockchain genius. This rubbish came as a result of his claim of running a 'risk management' company in Calgary. I told Taylor Argue that only an idiot would stand beside the out in bad Damiano Dipopolo, let alone be a paid off lying whoredog PoS for him. That is some real risk if a fraction of many rumours are true.

Tyler Argue was hired by Paladin briefly in 2021. His stab at blockchain was 2022. His education is community college.
I sincerely hope this message finds you well. My name is Tyler Argue, and I am President & CEO of a risk management consulting firm based in Calgary, Alberta. I am contacting you regarding a matter concerning Mr. Damiano DiPopolo.

Mr. DiPopolo, formerly associated with a motorcycle club, has embarked on a significant life transition. He has made a conscious decision to disassociate from his past affiliations and is earnestly working towards integrating into society as a constructive and responsible family man. This transformation, as you can imagine, necessitates the severance of ties with certain aspects of his previous life, particularly those within the motorcycle club community.

In our role as a risk management consultant, part of our responsibility is to assist Mr. DiPopolo in mitigating any potential threats or challenges that may arise from his former associations. A key aspect of this process involves addressing public perceptions shaped by past media coverage, and monitoring active threats against him or his family. It has come to our attention that several articles, some of which may have been published by yourself, or other journalists, are impacting his efforts to reintegrate.

Given the sensitivity and importance of this matter, I am reaching out to discuss the possibility of re-evaluating this content. I understand the complexities involved in requests of this nature and am open to engage in a professional dialogue about how we might address these articles in a manner that respects journalistic integrity while supporting Mr. DiPopolo's efforts to reform and contribute positively to society.

Would you be open to a conversation regarding this matter? Your cooperation and understanding iwould be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for considering. I look forward to the possibility of a constructive dialogue.

Sincerely,

Tyler

Tyler Argue, CCFI-C
President & CEO
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest

https://www.gangsterismout.com/2024/

A check of his company webpage and Google searching the addresses is sketchy aka odd.

https://www.westbridgecanada.com/about-us

TERRITORIES

4920 54 Ave, #102
Yellowknife, NT
X1A 1H7

+1 800 478 5809

in...@westbridgecanada.com

PRAIRIES

438 11 Ave SE, #500
Calgary AB
T2G 0Y4

+1 800 478 5809

Empowering tomorrow. Protecting today.

Twitter
LinkedIn
==================

rentmidwest.com
The Executive Apartments
4920 54 Avenue, Yellowknife NT X1A 1H7

Lodging
Naoka Inn
4920 54 Ave # 102, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories X1A 1H7

https://www.google.ca/search?q=%23102+4920+54+Ave+NWT&sca_esv=ed897b2776f2f88d&sxsrf=ACQVn08vmZu0larQ6R15IuRqhE3iaGRpMA%3A1707029255144&source=hp&ei=BzO_ZeXmBo_W0PEP9qy3oAQ&iflsig=ANes7DEAAAAAZb9BF84MhNoajUovoB1vFfkBMNdRgBmW&ved=0ahUKEwilhv3Ci5GEAxUPKzQIHXbWDUQQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=%23102+4920+54+Ave+NWT&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IhQjMTAyIDQ5MjAgNTQgQXZlIE5XVDIIEAAYgAQYogQyCBAAGIAEGKIESLIJUABYAHAAeACQAQCYAUigAUiqAQExuAEDyAEA-AEC-AEB&sclient=gws-wiz#vhid=-lZEFxvlBISgIM&vssid=l&ip=1 Pic of the building its not that good looking.

(867) 669-8300

FederalCorporation
Location
Canadian Federal Corporation
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Overview
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd. (also known as Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.) is a federal corporation in Calgary, Alberta incorporated with Corporations Canada, a division of Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Canada. The entity was incorporated with corporation #12434130. The current entity status is . The registered office location is at 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4. The directors of the corporation include Jim McMahon, Michael MacBean, Jeff Belford and Brad Thomson.

Corporation Information
ID 12434130
Business Number 834932634
Current Name Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Other Name Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Address 438 11th Avenue SE
Suite 500
Calgary
AB T2G 0Y4
Director Limits 1-20
Corporation Directors
Director Name Director Address
Jim McMahon 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Michael MacBean 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Jeff Belford 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Brad Thomson 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporation Changes History
Type Effective Date Expiry Date Details
Status 2020-12-30 current Inactive - Amalgamated / Inactif - Fusionnée
Activity 2020-12-30 current Arrangement - .
Act 2020-10-21 current Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA) / Loi canadienne sur les sociétés par actions (LCSA)
Status 2020-10-21 2020-12-30 Active / Actif
Name 2020-10-21 current Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Name 2020-10-21 current Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Address 2020-10-21 current 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Activity 2020-10-21 current Continuance (import) / Prorogation (importation) - Jurisdiction: Alberta.
Corporations with the same name
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd. 1060 7 Street Southwest, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2R 0C4
Officer Information
Officers
Director Name Director Address
Jim McMahon 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Michael MacBean 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Jeff Belford 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Brad Thomson 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporations with the same officer (BRAD THOMSON)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Les Produits Pharmaceutiques Waratah inc. · Waratah Pharmaceuticals Inc. 400 Third Avenue S.w., #3700, Calgary, AB T2P 4H2 2000-04-20
The Wine Barter Club 205 Milvan Drive, Toronto, ON M9L1Z8 1998-08-18
15181739 Canada Inc. 75 East Liberty Street, Unit 2101, Toronto, ON M6K 3R3 2023-07-08
12406365 Canada Inc. 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4 2020-10-09
Corporations with the same officer (JIM MCMAHON)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
TW Insurance Brokers Inc. 125 Northfield Drive West, P.o. Box 218, Waterloo, ON N2J 3Z9 2006-11-02
6400345 Canada Inc. 58 Dallarie Cres, Po Box 368, Richmond, ON K0A 2Z0 2005-06-01
Corporations with the same officer (MICHAEL MACBEAN)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Diamond Energy Services Inc. 2900, 10180 - 101 Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 3V5
Corporations with the same officer (JEFF BELFORD)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Polymer Technologies Inc. 1477 Bishop St N, Cambridge, ON N1R7J4
Polymer Plainfield Holdings Inc. 1477 Bishop Street North, Cambridge, ON N1R 7J4 2006-09-20
Location Information
Street Address 438 11th Avenue SE
Suite 500
City Calgary
Province AB
Postal Code T2G 0Y4
Country CA

Higgerty Law
438, 11 Ave SE #500,, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
https://higgertylaw.ca/
Cabinet d'avocats à Calgary | Loi Higgerty | Avocats expérimentés
At Higgerty Law in Calgary, Alberta, you can expect experienced and effective legal representation from our team of friendly, tech-savvy attorneys. Our Calgary law firm utilizes the latest technology to make working with us convenient and easy for clients. It also gives us a leg up when it comes to our success in handling your legal issues. Higgerty Law is a highly-diversified practice. We provide comprehensive legal assistance to a wide range of targeted areas. Our specialties include class action lawsuits, serious personal injury lawsuits, general civil litigation, victims of crime claims, as well as immigration law.

Canadian Federal Corporation
12406365 Canada Inc.
500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Overview
12406365 Canada Inc. is a federal corporation in Calgary, Alberta incorporated with Corporations Canada, a division of Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Canada. The entity was incorporated on October 9, 2020 with corporation #12406365. The current entity status is . The registered office location is at 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4. The directors of the corporation include Brad Thomson.

Corporation Information
ID 12406365
Business Number 706841871
Current Name 12406365 Canada Inc.
Incorporation Date 2020-10-09
Address 500, 438-11th Avenue SE
Calgary
AB T2G 0Y4
Director Limits 1-20
Corporation Directors
Director Name Director Address
Brad Thomson 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporation Changes History
Type Effective Date Expiry Date Details
Status 2020-12-30 current Inactive - Amalgamated / Inactif - Fusionnée
Activity 2020-12-30 current Arrangement - .
Act 2020-10-09 current Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA) / Loi canadienne sur les sociétés par actions (LCSA)
Status 2020-10-09 2020-12-30 Active / Actif
Name 2020-10-09 current 12406365 Canada Inc.
Address 2020-10-09 current 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Activity 2020-10-09 current Incorporation / Constitution en société - .
Officer Information
Officers
Director Name Director Address
Brad Thomson 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporations with the same officer (BRAD THOMSON)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
15181739 Canada Inc. 75 East Liberty Street, Unit 2101, Toronto, ON M6K 3R3 2023-07-08
Les Produits Pharmaceutiques Waratah inc. · Waratah Pharmaceuticals Inc. 400 Third Avenue S.w., #3700, Calgary, AB T2P 4H2 2000-04-20
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd. 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
The Wine Barter Club 205 Milvan Drive, Toronto, ON M9L1Z8 1998-08-18
Location Information
Street Address 500, 438-11th Avenue SE
City Calgary
Province AB
Postal Code T2G 0Y4
Country CA

https://ca.kompass.com/c/enabil-solutions-ltd/cac0042029/ is at the same address which is a Ukranian company.

https://www.sourceenergyservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Sahara-Field-Solution-Canadian-Spec-Sheet-1.pdf

622 View StVictoria, BC V8W 1J4
Most popular places at this address
Instinct Art & Gifts
4.5
(43)
Canada Post Mailbox
5.0
(2)

https://www.google.ca/search?q=622+View+Street+victoria+%0D%0A%0D%0AVictoria%2C+B.C.&sca_esv=ed897b2776f2f88d&cs=0&biw=1872&bih=966&sxsrf=ACQVn08x_6QbTiVyni6EOAJ4vlrBxoQbDw%3A1707029975136&ei=1zW_ZYb9B-bG0PEPvrm70AY&ved=0ahUKEwjGxKeajpGEAxVmIzQIHb7cDmoQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=622+View+Street+victoria+%0D%0A%0D%0AVictoria%2C+B.C.&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiKTYyMiBWaWV3IFN0cmVldCB2aWN0b3JpYSAKClZpY3RvcmlhLCBCLkMuSABQAFgAcAB4AZABAJgBAKABAKoBALgBA8gBAPgBAeIDBBgAIEE&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#ip=1 If you Google search 622 View Street Victoria Westbridge does not show up in the first 25 results.

Why do Tyler Argue and Mike Poirier and that according to Daryl "gay" Surrey, BC businessman all have private investigators licenses or have taken private security courses? Why are all 3 linked to H.A.M.C.

Dr. WTF

Feb 4, 2024, 8:47:09 PMFeb 4
On 2024-02-04 12:17 a.m., GregCarr wrote:
> Vào lúc 21:07:25 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 2, 2024, Dr. WTF đã viết:
<snip>

>>> I win with the most on topic posts. HATE TO PRAISE THE HERETIC BUT HE EXPOSES THE LIES OF DOCTOR AGAIN AND DOES THE NG A GOOD DEED BY POSTING ACCURATE STATS.
>>> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> A simple "thank you" would do racist prick.
>
> I am not racist you scared old nothing man.
>>
>> Shove your homophobia/transphobie right up your over extended.
>
> I don't like gays or trans you terrified anonymous posting lying idiot. isn't it great what Premier Smith did regarding the trans ppl.

Simply reading your dumbass posts, your racism stands out like dog piss
on fresh snow.

You hate gays and trans but I guess you love teen suicide. No wonder
you love Danielle, why do you call her "3 hole" like any other women
that crosses your path.

<removed the rest of your drivel to spare others>

GregCarr

Feb 5, 2024, 3:44:10 PMFeb 5
Vào lúc 17:47:09 UTC-8 ngày Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 2, 2024, Dr. WTF đã viết:
> On 2024-02-04 12:17 a.m., GregCarr wrote:
> > Vào lúc 21:07:25 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 2, 2024, Dr. WTF đã viết:
> <snip>

> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> A simple "thank you" would do racist prick.
> >
> > I am not racist you scared old nothing man.
> >>
> >> Shove your homophobia/transphobie right up your over extended.
> >
> > I don't like gays or trans you terrified anonymous posting lying idiot. isn't it great what Premier Smith did regarding the trans ppl.
> >
> Simply reading your dumbass posts, your racism stands out like dog piss
> on fresh snow.

Whatever you pansy afraid to use the name your whore mother gave you.

> You hate gays and trans but I guess you love teen suicide.

Fag kills himself, teen rapist offs himself, another junkie suicide hey been reading that in the media since the 1970's.

>No wonder
> you love Danielle, why do you call her "3 hole" like any other women
> that crosses your path.

Never voted for her and she does a lot wrong but I agree with her on this issue.

> <removed the rest of your drivel to spare others>
> --
> "The difference between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits."
> Alberta Einstein

https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/c/pBs6BIKwIz0/m/evuiSNqSAAAJ

CDN Govt Declassifies 618 Page Report On Canada's Nazi Past. 618 Page Report Is Free Online. I Am Pleased And So Is Bnai Brith.
1 lượt xem
Ảnh hồ sơ của GregCarr
GregCarr
12:59:18 2 thg 2, 2024 (3 ngày trước)
đến
B’nai Brith Pleased After Declassification of Report on Canada’s Nazi Past

B’nai Brith est satisfait de la déclassification par le Canada d’un rapport sur le passé nazi du pays

Graphic of Justice Deschênes with War Criminals Report

February 1, 2024

OTTAWA – B’nai Brith is pleased that our advocacy has finally led Canada to declassify a report detailing the extent to which Nazi war criminals settled in this country after World War II.

This uncomfortable chapter in Canadian history resurfaced in September, 2023, after Parliament celebrated a 98-year-old former member of the Nazi Waffen SS. Following this outrage, B’nai Brith reiterated its longstanding call for the Government to release all Holocaust-related records.

Earlier Wednesday, the Honourable Marc Miller, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, announced the release of a more complete version of the Rodal Report, a document originally prepared by historian Alti Rodal as part of the 1985-1986 Commission of Inquiry on War Criminals in Canada (the Deschênes Commission) – Canada’s only official inquiry into Canada’s Nazi past.

Rodal’s work, largely based on materials that are still classified, was the first to hint at the extent to which Canada provided a safe haven to former Nazis during the Cold War.

B’nai Brith Canada has been advocating for the release of the entirety of the report of the Deschênes Commission’s findings since the 1980s, when our senior legal counsel, David Matas, represented the organization before the Commission. Ever since, Matas and B’nai Brith have been lobbying for the public release of the totality of the inquiry’s report.

“We welcome this almost complete disclosure of the Rodal Report,” Matas said Wednesday. “It is now close to 79 years since World War II and more than 37 years since the completion of the Rodal Report. Yet, in light of ongoing mass atrocities in many locations on this planet, and the efforts of many perpetrators to seek a haven in Canada, this Report has contemporary relevance.

“We cannot learn from the past unless we know the past. The almost complete disclosure of the Rodal Report is an important step in coming to grips with our past and applying its lessons for the present.

“We look forward to continuing and ultimately completing disclosure of the Rodal Report, the Deschênes Report Part II and the Government of Canada Nazi war crimes files.”

Within the past year, B’nai Brith Canada filed several Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) requests, which the Government repeatedly declined. Lawyers David Rosenfeld, Michael Wenig and Rachel Silber – members of B’nai Brith’s Matas Law Society (MLS) – have provided valuable assistance to our campaign to correct this historic wrong.

Following the Parliament debacle this past fall, several academics, scholars, and leading community organizations signed letters of support for, or endorsed, our ongoing national campaign to unseal Canada’s secret Nazi records. The newly released portions of Rodal’s study will help to complete the picture, but there is still much to be done to come to grips with our nation’s Nazi past.

This is an important first step towards full public accountability,” said David Granovsky, B’nai Brith Canada’s Director of Government Relations. “We thank Minister Miller and look forward to continuing to work with the Government to declassify all Holocaust-related archival materials.”

https://www.bnaibrith.ca/bnai-brith-pleased-after-declassification-of-report-on-canadas-nazi-past/

Nazi War Criminals in Canada: The Historical and Policy Setting from the 1940s to the Present, par Alti Rodal [document textuel]

https://recherche-collection-search.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/home/record?app=fonandcol&IdNumber=6043467&q=rodal All 618 pages here.

I signed the petition to get this released https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/c/xaqCmMOjmTY/m/nDdd_K4-BAAJ .

https://groups.google.com/g/can.politics/c/l4AqBxDH4Hs/m/hQvQnMzgAAAJ Now lets get these two Jew haters and terrorists deported.

Dr. WTF

Feb 6, 2024, 11:17:30 PMFeb 6
On 2024-02-05 1:44 p.m., GregCarr wrote:
> Vào lúc 17:47:09 UTC-8 ngày Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 2, 2024, Dr. WTF đã viết:

<snip>

>> Simply reading your dumbass posts, your racism stands out like dog piss
>> on fresh snow.
>
> Whatever you pansy afraid to use the name your whore mother gave you.

It's so cute when you try redirect the conversation when it comes to
your blatant racism.

>> You hate gays and trans but I guess you love teen suicide.
>
> Fag kills himself, teen rapist offs himself, another junkie suicide hey been reading that in the media since the 1970's.

Well this makes a lot of sense, looks like your quit drinking too late
to escape severe brain damage.

>> No wonder
>> you love Danielle, why do you call her "3 hole" like any other women
>> that crosses your path.
>
> Never voted for her and she does a lot wrong but I agree with her on this issue.

Of course you do, lots of ignorant morons are cheering here on, the key
word is ignorant.

<snip of pointless nonsense used an filler>