Black History Month: Why so serious?

Loose Cannon

Feb 14, 2024, 11:35:22 PMFeb 14
Why do blacks wear wide-brimmed hats?
...So pigeons can't shit on their lips.

What do you get when you cross a black with a groundhog?
...Six more weeks of basketball season.

How do we know that adam and eve weren't black?
...Ever try to take ribs away from a black?

Did you hear about the little black kid who had diarrhea?
...He thought he was melting.

If a wac is a white woman in the army, what is a black woman in the
army called?
...A waccoon.

Why did the black kid have the biggest dick in 5th grade?
...He was 21.

What did lincoln say after his 5-day drunk?
... "I freed who?"

Why do blacks like to wear white gloves?
...So they won't bite off their fingers eating tootsie rolls.

Why do black men have such narrow hips?
...So the roasting pole won't wobble.

What's black and white, black and white, and black, white and red?
...A nigger and a pelican fighting over a carp.

What do you get if you put odor eaters in a black's shoes?
...Half a mile down the road you get a gold tooth, radio, and a
pair of tennis shoes.

Peeler

Feb 15, 2024, 3:25:11 AMFeb 15
On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 23:35:15 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

> Why do blacks wear wide-brimmed hats?
> ...So pigeons can't shit on their lips.

ALWAYS obsessed with your superiors, aren't you, you typical, inferior,
abysmally stupid gay neo-nazi whore? <BG>

--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."